Wii CD-Sized Cover Template

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by .::5pYd3r::., Jan 30, 2009.

Jan 30, 2009
  1. .::5pYd3r::.
    OP

Member .::5pYd3r::. Viva La Pizza

Australia
    Here is a Wii CD-Sized Cover template I made that is based on the covers mentioned here.

Here is an example of a LEGO Indiana Jones Cover
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

The template has been named *.png so I could upload it to an uber-non-pic-deleting pic host.
    So to download you have to Right Click and "Save as..."
    *.psd

Download here

NOTE: It is only a .psd because most use PS I in fact use teh ass-kicking GIMP and believes .xcf pawns [​IMG]

EDIT: Added an example of one I made using this template and sorry if wasn't clear but THESE ARE FOR CD CASE SLEEVES OR CD WALLET SLEEVES NOT ACTUAL CD'S

2. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    errrrrm aren't Wii cds the same size as normal cd's /dvd's ?? [​IMG]

you went through the effort of making a template when there's loads out there already and cd/dvd cover printing programs that do this also??

not dissing your post here but pointing out the obvious!

and if its for an inlay for a clear cd sleeve then just use the cover printers cd box front option to make the image or use the cd front+inlay of the software to make a wrap around front+back cover like the old days of VCD/SVCD [​IMG]

you can/could also just use printable cds and just print onto the disk itself too [​IMG]

3. .::5pYd3r::.
    OP

Member .::5pYd3r::. Viva La Pizza

Australia
    Sorry if i wasn't clear but yes, this template is for making inlays for cd cases or for putting into the sleeves cd wallets.

I'll upload an example of one i've made using this template soon.