Hacking Wii brick help me please

Dani1996

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum, I need help, I updated the wii cios and since he still wasn't reading the games I was doing a reset, I was following a guide. Now the screen remains black but the Wii turns on. The Wii is black and has 4.3E firmware, I tried to see if I installed the priiloader but it doesn't start and the screen remains black, can you help me? Thank you all :yaywii:

Reactions: Kordru

Dani1996

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It could work, there are chances it will fail though
I know it :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't think it works. Without the Key.bin which is unique for each Wii, the Nand of another Wii will not be accepted. Now have you installed Bootmii in "boot 2" or in "" IOS "?
I have installed Botmii in IOS

D

Deleted member 513667

I don't think it works. Without the Key.bin which is unique for each Wii, the Nand of another Wii will not be accepted. Now have you installed Bootmii in "boot 2" or in "" IOS "?
I'm not great with wii hacking but with the dsi its possible.

Reactions: Dani1996

Dani1996

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm not great with wii hacking but with the dsi its possible.
How with Dsi?

making a nand backup should be the first thing you do (if it's possible anyway) just for situations like this.
You are definitely right

Which guide did you follow?
I can't write the site of guide in this threads :(

Dani1996

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No because when I try to write the site this writing appears to me: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Please note if you are a NEW MEMBER you are unable to post any content that contains hyperlinks of any kind. Please ensure your post does not contain any links especially if you are quoting someone or replying to their post. When your post count reaches 5 you will automatically unlock all regular forum features.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
No because when I try to write the site this writing appears to me: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Please note if you are a NEW MEMBER you are unable to post any content that contains hyperlinks of any kind. Please ensure your post does not contain any links especially if you are quoting someone or replying to their post. When your post count reaches 5 you will automatically unlock all regular forum features.
Your post count should be at 5 now, so

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Aha, you followed an old guide using software that was never very reliable (its spiritual successor would be "ohneschwarzenegger") and apparently did not have bootmii as boot2 (regardless of that being your choice or a non-trucha boot1) → only Aliexpresshax is a viable option

Even if you had a backup, it's unlikely you had a nand programmer; even if you had priiloader, it was uninstalled (together with every other titles) when you used the nandformatter, which was then supposed to reinstall the supplied wads but evidently failed (personal experience here, heh) - possibly because you used a SDHC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.