Wii Backup Manager - Export Commands

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by DarkSlave, Jul 25, 2012.

1. DarkSlave
    OP

DarkSlave Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2011
    United States
    I have read every single one of the export templates sent in and I haven't been able to find what I am looking for; maybe it just doesn't do it, but here it goes.

I have exported a CSV/Excel list from the 'Database' with filters of Wii Games and NTSC-U so it gives me all 1217 visible Wii games that have been released for such. I have compiled my personal list of games onto a CSV/Excel file also. I wrote an @VLOOKUP formula that will tell me if I have such game or not from the list and place an 'X' if I do so I can try to find the games missing. What I am trying to do is simply export the 'Release Date' from that Database given but I can't find such command. I have tried %ReleaseDate%, %Release% and either one work. Is there a list of %export% commands available as I couldn't find it and I have been searching for a while before finally writing this topic.

Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

-DarkSlave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice