Golfman560

TheRapist.com
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alright so I walked away from my Wii for about 1 minute to go grab a paper towel to clean up.. nevermind.

So the disc light (The blue one around where you put discs in, I can't think of a better name) lights up and this almost clicking sound starts coming out of my speakers. Now I have no games in the drive so suddenly I jsut assumed my Wii was updating, I'm not sure why it was just my first guess since it has never done it before. The disc light was pulsating somewhat too if that helps.

When I turned it back on I got a message from the Mario Kart Channel about some tournament. Could the sound and disc light be flashing because of the message? I never had it happen before so I just wanted to know why the disc light was doing that.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was the message. thats what happens when your wii recieves a message.
smile.gif

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow I was pacing all around the room until you posted. I've never actually gotten messages from Nintendo because I'd either take my Wii off the network unless I was sending files to the SD card or jsut have WiiConnect24 off so that I couldn't get anything sent to it. I guess next time I freak out I'll know that its not updating.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah in fact if you send yourself a message from email to your wii it happens as well. I forget exactly what the address for it is but I believe you have to register with Nintendo to send a message to your wii.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1