wii 64 forwarder

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by mistre, Oct 3, 2009.

Oct 3, 2009

wii 64 forwarder by mistre at 12:51 PM (1,640 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. mistre
    OP

Newcomer mistre Member

Germany
    hi @ all.

can anybody help me?i have tested 3 forwarder channels for the new wii64-beta1,but all say load the dol and then is comming nothing.with the older wii64 dols was no problem and i can start this with forwarder.

PS: sorry for my bad english.

2. vettacossx

Member vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

Ireland
    its not just you its that damn dol bro i have been trying everything you can think of since i got the dol days ago and your right its the dol not the wads that host it [​IMG]

3. deeznutz

Newcomer deeznutz Newbie

United States
    I have the same problem but i get a code dump half the time. I even wrote about four different forwarder dols using different methods and I haven't had any luck forwarding to the wii64 dol. Hopefullly this can be fixed soon.

4. wrettcaughn

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    try the one at my files page. works for me and the few others that have downloaded it.

5. vettacossx

Ireland
    if thats true i would be curious as to why and ill def covet the wad as a new HOST for future wads [​IMG] because i have made a TON of channels in my day and this seems to be specific to the DOL itself needing to be run from HBC but ill try that and report back in a few min for certain thanks

EDIT: weird that looks like count zero's to me? looks like wiisoff's animation 2 but i can atest that it does indeed work thank you!

6. wrettcaughn

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    It is the USB Loader GX forwarder with different SD/USB paths and a different splash screen. path is: ROOT: /apps/wii64/boot.dol

edit: i had the channel credited to Close2Insanity in the readme included in the zip. the zip has been updated to credit the channel to CountZero. My mistake, thanks for pointing that out.

7. vettacossx

Ireland
    np bro ( i am a beta tester at wadder i can see where you could get those mixed up wilsoff and countzero contribute to alot of projects and have there hands in alot so its an easy thing to mix up many times you make a channel and have a friend post it or whatnot and things get mixed up like that no biggy im just thankful that it was able to be hosted in a wad at all after trying a few with nothing but problems this was a pleasent surprise (considering i tried to add the file to that very wad by countzero the night b4 to no avail) So thank you for saving myself and others time this is very very useful!