Hacking Wii 4TB

Superfighter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hello i have 4tb hard drive of transced and it worked on ntfs with one game on it in the usb loader gx..
after i finished to import all the games i needed to the hard drive the wii still recognizes the hard drive but when i tick V to show the games the consoles gives me some error codes and crushes...
i really wants to use the 4tb hdd i saw people it worked fine with them... do you have any solution?

Reactions: jeannotte

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAT32 really is recommended, whether or not it's 4TB. You'd only get 2TB though, so I understand your conundrum.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello i have 4tb hard drive of transced and it worked on ntfs with one game on it in the usb loader gx..
after i finished to import all the games i needed to the hard drive the wii still recognizes the hard drive but when i tick V to show the games the consoles gives me some error codes and crushes...
i really wants to use the 4tb hdd i saw people it worked fine with them... do you have any solution?
Hello,
look here for hard drives larger than 2TB (this can help you) , thank you @ca032769 ==>https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...-on-a-wii-as-a-single-fat32-partition.602038/

Reactions: ca032769

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...