Wii #2683 - FIFA Soccer 12 (USA)

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Chicharito should've been in the cover instead of Marquez.
angry.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuck. The soccer is bored. And I dont understand why people yaying the celebrities. The celebrities doesnt care about you and all they care is your support and money, thats all. I will never understand those people like you who yay the celebrities.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
RockmanForte said:
Yuck. The soccer is bored. And I dont understand why people yaying the celebrities. The celebrities doesnt care about you and all they care is your support and money, thats all. I will never understand those people like you who yay the celebrities.
You mean me? It's called personal taste, you know. I don't find soccer boring, and if you do you may be watching too much MLS soccer. Also I don't "yay" the celebrities, I said chicharito instead of marquez because marquez isn't a good player right now (he was) and chicharito was a revelation in europe so i tought it was pretty unfair.
And what if football players dont care about me? Almost no famous people care about their fans, so I shouldn't like music just because some artist doesn't care about me? Sorry, but that's retarded.

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! NO ONLINE!?!
Seriously!

EA's servers for the previous versions had gotten so bad that playing online was terribly frustrating and laggy.
But to have completely dropped the online facility for FIFA on the Wii, instead of making it work!!
EA should be ashamed of themselves! :angry:

Stick with 11 if you need to have FIFA, but move to PES if you don't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks