Wii #2644 - Wii Sports & Resort (Europe)

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
1. Whats the official cover?
2. Why can't I find any information about this on the internet?
3. What's the point in re-releasing Wii Sports when every Wii owner should already have a copy in the first place?

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
3. What's the point in re-releasing Wii Sports when every Wii owner should already have a copy in the first place?
Im sure this is for the mario kart wii bundle with the wii wheel, since i dont think they get wii sports. I know that the red wii does get wii sports and nsmb which made it wierd that the mario kart bundle doesnt get it but oh well at least its both the games bundled as one.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sounds like a good download.
I kind of regret I gave away my original copy of Wii sport to my brother's girlfriend.
Now that I' visiting the family, a quick bowling game could spice up the evenings over here in Austria.
With this I'll also get Resort, which I never tried but I heard good things about, so definitely I'm gonna look for this !

MrAimenify

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:

1. http://wiitdb.com/Game/SP2P01.
2. It looks like Nintendo added the games in the Nintendo Wii boxes this year. Actually, it's just a disc with both games in.
They do not sell this version in the store.
3. As I said. You can not buy the game. It just hangs with the Nintendo Wii boxes from this year.
It's just a disc with both games in.

Let me get straight to the point. They took the games in one disc instead of having them separate.

Budweiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MrAimenify said:
WiiBricker said:

2. It looks like Nintendo added the games in the Nintendo Wii boxes this year. Actually, it's just a disc with both games in.
3. As I said. You can not buy the game. It just hangs with the Nintendo Wii boxes from this year.

Let me get straight to the point. They took the games in one disc instead of having them separate.

Please post screen shots ...Bud

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Budweiser said:
MrAimenify said:
WiiBricker said:

I still wanna know how you choose which game, or if they had their sports and menus combined, how to choose (or if you can choose) to play the classic sports with/out the WM+.

Budweiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
Budweiser said:
MrAimenify said:
WiiBricker said:

its a multi-game disc so you will need to use the alternate dol setting in your loader
wink.gif

I still wanna know how you choose which game, or if they had their sports and menus combined, how to choose (or if you can choose) to play the classic sports with/out the WM+.

Budweiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Budweiser said:
Fishaman P said:
Budweiser said:
MrAimenify said:
WiiBricker said:

its a multi-game disc so you will need to use the alternate dol setting in your loader
wink.gif

wink.gif

MrAimenify

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Budweiser said:
Have you ever seen Wii Sports and Resort?

Fishaman P said:
When you start the game, the game shows two pictures of Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. If you select any of the pictures, the selected game will be started. I'll see if I can get some pictures of it. And you must have Wii Motion Plus to play Wii Sports Resort.

QUOTE(Budweiser @ Jul 21 2011, 02:04 AM)
wink.gif
Yes, it is a multi-game disc. But you do not need to use an alternate dol to start it. Use the latest CFG Loader and d2x v6. It works.

/MrAimenify.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm having problem with this.
But it's complicated....
I recently moved to Europe, and I brought my NTSC Wii with me. With the standard composite cables, I can play all the games I had on my HDD with CFG USB loader ( most of which are NTSC-U versions ).
But when I play this PAL version, on a PAL crt TV, even though it plays fine, the screen flickers to much, and gives me a terrible headache ( I'm no longer used to a CRT TV, let alone one that flickers that much ! ).
I guess it's a PAL 50 game.
I tried forcing NTSC, and the loading screen was fine and flicker free, but once I choose the game, it hangs on a black screen.
Same thing when I try to force PAL 60, and I even tried the alternate dol loading or even force region.
ANY other game works and looks just fine.
Anybody has any suggestion, or I better post this on the CFG loader topic ?

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Arm73 said:
But it's complicated....
I recently moved to Europe, and I brought my NTSC Wii with me. With the standard composite cables, I can play all the games I had on my HDD with CFG USB loader ( most of which are NTSC-U versions ).
But when I play this PAL version, on a PAL crt TV, even though it plays fine, the screen flickers to much, and gives me a terrible headache ( I'm no longer used to a CRT TV, let alone one that flickers that much ! ).
I tried forcing NTSC, and the loading screen was fine and flicker free, but once I choose the game, it hangs on a black screen.
Same thing when I try to force PAL 60, and I even tried the alternate dol loading or even force region.
Play it on the NTSC TV?

And by the way, apparently most PAL TV's support NTSC, so put your TV in NTSC mode and try forcing NTSC.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Fishaman P said:
Arm73 said:
But it's complicated....
Play it on the NTSC TV?

And by the way, apparently most PAL TV's support NTSC, so put your TV in NTSC mode and try forcing NTSC.

I've been away for years ( in the States ) and to my surprise my father owns an old widescreen CRT TV (SD) that even supports NTSC.
It works great with my north American Wii, and when it comes to VC titles and emulators it's actually way better then my HD LCD TV back in the States.
So I'm having fun with it, trying all the games. As I always though, the Wii looks great on an SD TV, and old VC games are displayed the way they were meant to.
It's only this particular game that's giving me problems.
Last night , I converted the image myself from PAL to NTSC, now I'm gonna try to put it on the HDD and see what happens.
I played a bit with the CFG options but in every case, the game wouldn't go past the multi game menu, unless I play it in the original pal 50 signal.

vistauk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have burn this onto a dvd-r + dvd+r and keep on getting a message :

wii disc error 1048 ?????

any help would be great thanks

RaniMarzouki

Trophies
XP
Hi everyone, when I launch the game with USB Loader GX, the Wii reboots.
Can anyone help me ? Is there a specific solution with this game ?
PS: I launched games with Wii Motion Plus support before so it's not this problem. I launched with the "alternate dol" setting and it keeps rebooting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol