Wii #2539 - LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (USA)

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It still passes verification using Wiimm's ISO Tools v1.22a-r2012. So as far as the game goes everything should be alright. Moot point as I will have the game in my force unleashing hands in two days.....muahahahaa!

-[]D

Akuma147

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone said:
B-Blue said:
Nuked! bad.dump_iso.is.DVD5.but.dumped.as.DVD9
until a proper is released this should still be counted in the release list...it cannot be nuked yet...
bad dump = auto nuke. Even if there's no proper out yet it still has to be nuked, working or not working it doesn't matter.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iMythD said:
Why does it say it's a bad dump?

It's a DVD-5 game dumped as a DVD-9 game. From what I read, it works just fine, but it's only 2.2Gb, and because of the poor dumping method, it takes an extra 13GB to download and extract.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Xuphor said:
iMythD said:
Why does it say it's a bad dump?

It's a DVD-5 game dumped as a DVD-9 game. From what I read, it works just fine, but it's only 2.2Gb, and because of the poor dumping method, it takes an extra 13GB to download and extract.
? I got the 4.37 version.
Did'nt have to download 13 gigs.
Took only 1/2 an hour.

Same release name. Could it be that there are several versions floating around?

EDIT: Sorry, but you guys are right.
Download is around 4.5 gigs.
When extracted its 7.92 gigs.
So yes BAD dump.

Hi everyone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Akuma147 said:
Hi everyone said:
B-Blue said:
until a proper is released this should still be counted in the release list...it cannot be nuked yet...
bad dump = auto nuke. Even if there's no proper out yet it still has to be nuked, working or not working it doesn't matter.
i take it you didn't understand what i was trying to say. all releases get numbered, the only times they may become xxxx are when a proper for them is released. unwritten scene rules, y'know?

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hi everyone said:
Akuma147 said:
Hi everyone said:
B-Blue said:
i take it you didn't understand what i was trying to say. all releases get numbered, the only times they may become xxxx are when a proper for them is released. unwritten scene rules, y'know?
If the release was nuked, why must it still have a number?

Hi everyone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
CarbonX13 said:
Hi everyone said:
Akuma147 said:
Hi everyone said:
B-Blue said:
If the release was nuked, why must it still have a number?
because the proper will later on replace the release in the list, with that number, not with a new number.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv