Belgium
Nice!
smile.gif

0605053h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've read about some people having expectations for this game. Is it actually decent or is Trackmania another dodgy Wii racer?

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It might actually be the best Wii racer. Because its very arcade and the graphics do not try to be realistic.

I haven't tried the Wii version yet, but TrackMania for the DS is certainly very good.

Hope I can try it this evening
smile.gif

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is a real good racer!
Responsive, FAST, good looking, competitive, FAST, plays like a dream kind of racer.

* you have been disconnected from nintendo WIFI. * error trying to play online.

Hope i did'nt get banned!!!

BTW i've got this early via internetshopping.
Only 39,95 euro

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm... I wonder if Nintendo and/or the game publishers ever thought to log and track down all the IP's that try to connect to their servers using the leaked/warez copies of the game before it is legally available anywhere? I mean, I don't think any wii people are using an IP anonymizer to connect their wii's to the internet.

Just a thought... If I were a game publisher, that's what I do to cut down on the piracy and create a short list of people to target... evidence would be pretty damning too... logs of the game connection to the server from an ip before it was ever released...

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
w!! said:
hmmm... I wonder if Nintendo and/or the game publishers ever thought to log and track down all the IP's that try to connect to their servers using the leaked/warez copies of the game before it is legally available anywhere? I mean, I don't think any wii people are using an IP anonymizer to connect their wii's to the internet.

Just a thought... If I were a game publisher, that's what I do to cut down on the piracy and create a short list of people to target... evidence would be pretty damning too... logs of the game connection to the server from an ip before it was ever released...

Because banning a Wii for using a eairly copy is against all possible laws in example, my country.

Some stores release the games eairly, its that easy.

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not talking about banning, I mean pursuing copyright infringement like RIAA style for mp3 sharing... and I guess if you show the disc to the guys busting in your door then your fine... just saying... if you saw a trend of ip's that always get the blockbuster games "early" and try to connect early, you could probably find a few pirates out there quite easily that way. Also, I'd be surprised if Ninty couldn't legally ban you no matter where you live as their terms of service are probably sufficient to cover a general "we can refuse service to anyone" clause.

SparkFenix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
w!! said:

if they track down the ISP IP then maybe

if not

i just changed my IP

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
w!! said:
I'm not talking about banning, I mean pursuing copyright infringement like RIAA style for mp3 sharing... and I guess if you show the disc to the guys busting in your door then your fine... just saying... if you saw a trend of ip's that always get the blockbuster games "early" and try to connect early, you could probably find a few pirates out there quite easily that way. Also, I'd be surprised if Ninty couldn't legally ban you no matter where you live as their terms of service are probably sufficient to cover a general "we can refuse service to anyone" clause.

And just think of the wonderful PR Nintendo would get

ByteMunch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
linuxares said:
w!! said:
Also, I'd be surprised if Ninty couldn't legally ban you no matter where you live as their terms of service are probably sufficient to cover a general "we can refuse service to anyone" clause.

And just think of the wonderful PR Nintendo would get
The same PR a Microsoft and sony? Yeah, coz they have like NO money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?