Wii #2069 - Xenoblade (Japan)

steveo581

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so has anybody played it yet? Is it playable for someone with no understanding of the language? the most important thing is knowing what to do next.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
steveo581 said:
so has anybody played it yet? Is it playable for someone with no understanding of the language? the most important thing is knowing what to do next.
I haven't, will later (download @ 45.6%), I think it won't be a huge problem for people who don't know japanese, appearently there's an orange pointer that tells you how far from your next target location you are.

cubia59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I might be able to play it soon (depending on my luck...95% and seed left x.x) and about playing it without knowing japanese, you might be able to finish the game, it will just take longer and you might have trouble with menu/gameplay system, but its far from being impossible, or so i hope. But like Goli said, you have a pointer, so it seems linear.

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Freudian Lemur said:
taktularCBo said:
I wish european and american companys would make RPGs for the Wii, I hate this J-Pop style
You know J-pop is a style of music, right? This is a J-RPG.

Never mind! I meant this cheesy Stories and Characters etc.

QUOTE(steveo581 @ Jun 9 2010, 10:09 PM)

I suppose with an Youtube Walkthrough it should be possible, but isn't the story - therefore the understanding of it - an important Part of an RPG?

cubia59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I agree with you, story is the main and important part of an RPG, but we'll be most likely able to read the whole story from someone else, all we know so far is that we will be living on gods. One of the main character is the only one able to wield the Xenoblade and apparently, there is a secret behind it, the story seems promising, too bad we will have to wait to get all its meaning...
unsure.gif

cubia59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm @ 99.7%... lol, if the seed didn't leave earlier, i'd have been able to try it out, but seems like i'll have to wait next morning (0:35AM in france), oh well, can't complain, my local shop gets it on 11th june so either way, i should be able to get it soon enough.

cubia59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Funny is when you're seeing the upload ratio, i'm at 2 giga of upload while some are so greedy they barely reach 200mo haha. Oh well, the seeder should be back (somedays...)
rolleyes.gif

cubia59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Same here, i was going to upload all night long anyway, not sure which site you're checking, i'm not posting any link since it's prohibited but, mine's showing up (1) but if you check your client, it's still at (0), geez, this is brainwashing me haha
yaywii.gif

cubia59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm not lying, look... : 做种 2, 下载 1674, 完成 6 (if you translate that, it's clearly saying : Seeding 2, download 1674, completed 6 ) and yet, i'm having the same problem as your (0) seed showing up, oh well... let's be patient i guess :/

cubia59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, like 1 hour ago (and i was already @ 99.7); it was @ 0, i refreshed IE, it showed up as (1), then few minutes ago, showed up (2).

Last update was : ????: 2010/06/09 18:16:44, no idea what time is it over there, but i have no clue, i might just keep uploading all night long and sleep in the meantime, we will have it soon or later
rolleyes.gif

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not bad for a Wii game. Obviously it doesn't compare graphically to 360/PS3 but they do some impressive stuff with the in-game engine. There's a great sense of scale to it. Haven't got too far yet but the combat is a weird mix of MMO and JRPG of auto attack and special attacks. And nope, there's no point in bothering with this if you can't understand Japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer