Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lakerfanalways said:
thebert said:
Lakerfanalways said:
Works perfectly. Thank goodness for the mod chip..when will I be able to go online with it? I was playing the game but I did not see any option about going online, where would I find that?
When you finish the initial story stuff for single player, next time you load your character you'll see the option to go to the city or the village. It's probably unlocked after you complete your first quest, but I'm not sure. Restart the game and you'll see the option.

Awesome thanks so much for the info. I guess once the game is available here, then the online portion of the game will be made available..unless its already available and I dont know??

Nah, the servers aren't up yet. They'll be up by April 19th 19:00 PST according to the message it gives when you try online along with a Haiku lol.

narunet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boy i've had zero luck with this game. I've been running around for the past few hours trying whatever I could following whatever thread and advice and I'm at my wits end now. on that note i had no problems playing the japanese one when it came out and beat more or less all of the content online so I thought it'd be time to head back in with the USA one.

Anyway here are some of the problems I've run into.. also just as a note I'm using a disc method I don't have any USB loader stuff. I've tried the instructions for softchip r99 and whenever I let it use it's own IOS (which it requests ios55) it gets an icotl error. I've also tried a reburn and no luck with that. I've tried installed Hermes v4, i've tried ciosx rev 19, i've tried updating all my ioses via Pimp my Wii!

Nothing seems to really help.. the only closest thing I've got is that NeoGamma can load the game up and until I hit new game it locks up and beeps constantly.. Gecko 1.9.2 gives a disc read error (which is the loader I used when playing the japanese one). I've also tried the DARKcorp and have gotten errors via ios249 install at the last moment saying Exception -1029, Error! ES_Identify. I've tried it through 222 as well and it had an error around 73%. My wii is currently running 3.2U. Also as of now NeoGamma no longer lets me get as far as it used to, now it boots up, capcom logo, then the Disc Could Not be Read.

I've tried running the CIOS55 Bug Fix with wadmanager and received a lovely ret = -1029 error, which I've googled some and read about deleting IOS37, so I got alltitle deleter and that had an error loading as well. I've completely run out of ideas here, anyone have any suggestions? Also I was wondering if there was maybe a way I could unmod and remod the wii maybe that would help.. it seems somethings messed up and I'm not comprehending here what's wrong.

Any Help?

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basically if you dont have hermes stuff installed on ios37 rather than the default 38 it wont work (wad manger wont work if its installed to ios38)

so until theirs a patch for the game im going to wait, or go install it to 37 if you want to play now i guess...

scopelenz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
used disc channel with hermes cios222 v38+37

game loads PERFECTLY. no lag issues whatnot. 3 hours into the game thus far and it's been great
biggrin.gif

cant wait to play it online. the single player offline mode has been very addictive

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Played about 5 hours offline, god this game is epic. Watched footage of online play from the japanese version and I cant wait to play online.

Wii=4.2u(official), Hermes cIOS 222 cIOS 37&38 merged, Usbloader Gx, cIOS 37 v15.

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
silkyskeeter said:
Played about 5 hours offline, god this game is epic. Watched footage of online play from the japanese version and I cant wait to play online.

Wii=4.2u(official), Hermes cIOS 222 cIOS 37&38 merged, Usbloader Gx, cIOS 37 v15.

just wait till you start facing the really big guys(i dont mean qurupeco)

i killed the angler fish(gobul) last night and i'm gonna keep on killing him for his lance(stun property)

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I downloaded 'Hermes' cIOS 202/222/223/224 Installer rev5, from the usbloadergx page, and ive installed it....i installed cIOS 222 38..................i have no other options, no 37 or merged??? what?? what??

can someone explain this! surelly im not the only one who cant get it to work!
please explain.! tell me exactly what i need to install...and the usbloadergx settings options??

cheers for all help!!!

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
fishykipper said:
I downloaded 'Hermes' cIOS 202/222/223/224 Installer rev5, from the usbloadergx page, and ive installed it....i installed cIOS 222 38..................i have no other options, no 37 or merged??? what?? what??

please explain.! tell me exactly what i need to install...and the usbloadergx settings options??

cheers for all help!!!

Download and install Hermes V4, not V5. Worked for me.

For USB GX, you need to go into game setting and choose IOS 223 instead of 249.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i gave this game another chance after playing the (J) version and now i've tried the (U) version and i got to say this game is really boring...and just for future reference i was able to play the game on WiiFlow using 249 with no problems

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got it working with cIOS 222, installing it as merged 38 with 37 or whatever it is.

Fun game, better than I expected. It's basically just pure OCD collecting, killing monsters for resources or mining or fishing or whatever, but it's somehow addictive too. Just going around, killing monsters, getting shit, and selling it is oddly enjoyable. I've been playing it for a good portion of my day.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ConJ said:
fishykipper said:

cheers for all help!!!

Download and install Hermes V4, not V5. Worked for me.

For USB GX, you need to go into game setting and choose IOS 223 instead of 249.
i dunno i got the game runnin on hermes v5

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Finally got it working with cIOS 222, installing it as merged 38 with 37 or whatever it is.

Fun game, better than I expected. It's basically just pure OCD collecting, killing monsters for resources or mining or fishing or whatever, but it's somehow addictive too. Just going around, killing monsters, getting shit, and selling it is oddly enjoyable. I've been playing it for a good portion of my day.

that's how it grows on you

one big fat feeling that you've accomplished something after killing and mutilating the corpse of a monster for the eighth time to get enough materials to make a weapon or piece of armor.

(p.s. you were the real monster all along, the animals were just trying to live in harmony with nature but an LSD trip gone bad caused you to start cutting shit up and giving your mind a reason as to why it was right)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DragonMals
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    DragonMals tempBOT: DragonMals has joined the room.