Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
syko5150 said:
i find it funny that people hate on this or any other game similar to this...game developers aren't putting these games out to please hardcore gamers they put them out so kids have games to play

When I was younger, I had games to play. And no it wasn't call of duty but they were some fine games that had nothing to do with ponyshit like this. Games you can still play today even.

reimu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tintedglass.net
XP
Country
Canada
RobDog said:

Ahem... Believe it or not I actually like SOME of the horse games for Wii. Sounds cheesy but I am one of those horse-loving girls (don't get me wrong, I like my fair share of Assassin's Creed) and some horse games are actually kinda fun, if you're into that sorta thing. Nevertheless, this game really is crap.

Thanks for the *snip*... some people are so rude.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know it COULD actually be one of those surprisingly good games.

It wont but at least try before you shit on it.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
zeromac said:
Turned based Pony rides anyone?
smileipb2.png
1NOOB said:
with awesome cutscenes? lolLol'd

I just came into this thread to see what Hadriano put, seems like it wasn't a wasted journey
This post has been removed by a moderator.
Reason: dickheadish comment
wub.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Social0 said:
syko5150 said:
i find it funny that people hate on this or any other game similar to this...game developers aren't putting these games out to please hardcore gamers they put them out so kids have games to play

When I was younger, I had games to play. And no it wasn't call of duty but they were some fine games that had nothing to do with ponyshit like this. Games you can still play today even.
obviously you didnt get the message. i was stating that just because YOU don't like a game doesnt mean that someone else wont enjoy it...maybe you didnt get the point i was trying to make when i said i dont like pokemon or megaman but that doesnt mean they're bad games...maybe someones daughter somewhere is enjoying having a make believe pony because they cant have a real one?...

mightymage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know who's daughter likes these games but mine sure as hell doesnt shes 5 and even she knows a good game when she sees it
she likes pokemon, the sims, metroid, street fighter, mario, street fighter,zelda, megaman, dragon quest,final fantasy, and ms pacman

as far as "girly" games goes cooking mama, super princess peach, harvest moon,and sailor moon

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mightymage said:
i dont know who's daughter likes these games but mine sure as hell doesnt shes 5 and even she knows a good game when she sees it
she likes pokemon, the sims, metroid, street fighter, mario, street fighter,zelda, megaman, dragon quest,final fantasy, and ms pacman

as far as "girly" games goes cooking mama, super princess peach, harvest moon,and sailor moon
how can a 5 year old understand a dragon quest or final fantasy?my daughter is 9 and has currently been playing Star Ocean 2 but she also enjoys a lot of "shovelware" games but whatever i dont buy them so i'm not complaining lol...

crook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you're horny lets do it
Ride it my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it
Ride it my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe the are 3 pages of comments about this release. Is anyone really surprised that this sort of game exists on the wii. we've been through years of family friendly releases and yet people still seem surprised, and angered by it. if you don't like it don't play it. plain and simple.

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
crook said:
Ride it my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it
Ride it my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it
You are Mr. Cric, crook? I'd never imagine! I'm glad to know there is a representative of the Centre for Research on Innovation and Competition here on GBATemp!
Sorry, i couldn't resist on "decyphering" the riddle.
You know, re-arranging the first letters from your "poem" >-p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7