Gambia, The
Don't return the call.
lecture.gif

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
this game is really bad and boring, if you diden't played shattered memories before, do it, if you did, don'tw aste your time on calling! Graphics are bad, dubbing is a joke etc.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
has anyone actually played this? i hear nothing but bad about this game so i would like to know from someone who has experienced it first hand
I gave in to the PAL version just to see how bad it was. Now there are bad games that you can have a laugh with (Ninjabread Man & Jurassic: The Hunted) but not only is it really badly done but its also really boring. Boring games for me are worse.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hadriano said:
syko5150 said:
has anyone actually played this? i hear nothing but bad about this game so i would like to know from someone who has experienced it first hand
I gave in to the PAL version just to see how bad it was. Now there are bad games that you can have a laugh with (Ninjabread Man & Jurassic: The Hunted) but not only is it really badly done but its also really boring. Boring games for me are worse.

I do not agree with that, well controlling the guy is crap but its all right!
wink.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadriano said:
syko5150 said:
good to know i only have enough space for about 8-10 more Wii games on my 500GB HD so i don't want to waste space with garbage lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: