Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
3 years later, it comes out in Korea. I've never seen a game come out that long after it's release in other countries. Then again, they usually get everything last (I'm not sure why, so if someone knows, tell me).

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
TDWP FTW said:
3 years later, it comes out in Korea. I've never seen a game come out that long after it's release in other countries. Then again, they usually get everything last (I'm not sure why, so if someone knows, tell me).

IIRC, Sonic Rush only came out in 2009.
But there was a reason behind it.

Exort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:

I'm not sure but I think it's because of censorship. It takes a loooong time before it's approved. Correct me if I'm wrong though, but as far as I remember that's the reason.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
How can Mario Strikers Charged be censored :/ ? Srsly, I would understand if it was a game like MadWorld, but Mario...

Jemlee

Trophies
Website
www.arwingnet.co.cc
XP
Country
Exort said:
TDWP FTW said:

I'm not sure but I think it's because of censorship. It takes a loooong time before it's approved. Correct me if I'm wrong though, but as far as I remember that's the reason.

Really?
unsure.gif

Well it kinda sucks that Korea gets stuff late. Is it a general trend of all their games or just this one?
wacko.gif

yotaiji012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently am in Korea. I must say the games come out very late here. I think it might be because the official launching of the wii here hasn't been that long. Instead of releasing a bunch of games really quickly. They trickle games into the market to expand the product life and maximize profits.

But this also has a negative effect, as korea has a huge piracy problem probably because the Official Korean wii games really suck.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yotaiji012 said:
I currently am in Korea. I must say the games come out very late here. I think it might be because the official launching of the wii here hasn't been that long. Instead of releasing a bunch of games really quickly. They trickle games into the market to expand the product life and maximize profits.

But this also has a negative effect, as korea has a huge piracy problem probably because the Official Korean wii games really suck.
There are OFFICIAL KOREAN WII GAMES? Names please.

testmann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Korea, console games are not as popular as computer games. It could be one of those reasons why the games come out so late. They usually and mostly play computer online games like Star Craft or those fantasy role playing games. Reason? I don't know...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up