Wii #1964 - Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space (USA)

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
syko5150 said:
Is this another Sam & Max that doesnt work on USB loaders?
Probably. They use the same engine, so they probably use the same basic code for launching the games as well.

This season is really good by the way. I played it on PC, because I didn't want to wait for the Wii version anymore. It was supposed to be released in Q4 2009, but now it's finally here...

I'd like to see the PAL version. And I wonder if the third season is coming to Wii as well (it was announced for PC, Mac and PSN only).

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Uhuh...

Don't like the game, but I'm happy that it's out...(No, you don't need to understand this)
tongue.gif

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome, I love the point & click games
smile.gif

although this is one of the only games that was really glitchy as a back-up disc. Worked, but realllly long loading times and random jumps
hate2.gif

cheech794

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be picking it up this afternoon, so i will post if it works off usb. Besides the game is an insanely good deal at $19.99
yaywii.gif

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheech794 said:
No luck on USB. But cfg-usb and neogamma have season 1 working.

I'm glad that Season 1 is finally playable on cfg - it's one of the few games I still have on disc. I hope that season 2 is similar enough to season 1 that this game will run via usb soon.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
xfcrowman said:
cheech794 said:
No luck on USB. But cfg-usb and neogamma have season 1 working.

I'm glad that Season 1 is finally playable on cfg - it's one of the few games I still have on disc. I hope that season 2 is similar enough to season 1 that this game will run via usb soon.
There's a confirmation that Season 2 also works with this. Just copy the Sam & Max .wdm-File, rename the ID to the one of this game, and it SHOULD work...someone said this, not me...

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
There's a confirmation that Season 2 also works with this. Just copy the Sam & Max .wdm-File, rename the ID to the one of this game, and it SHOULD work...someone said this, not me...

Thanks for the info Blue-K. I just tested it out and you can run Season 2 off of a hard drive using this method. The only thing to keep in mind is that there are only 5 episodes and not 6 like in Season 1 so naturally if you choose episode 6 it will freeze. Otherwise it works great!

Kevin242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have the first one, will I still be able to play this one or do i need to dig up the first one and play thru it first??

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kevin242 said:
I dont have the first one, will I still be able to play this one or do i need to dig up the first one and play thru it first??
You can play this one just fine. There will be quite some references, but you can still follow the story. I highly recommend you to play through the first season first though. While the second season is better, the first is also really good, and if you play the second season and then go back to the first one a lot of things won't be as fun.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Kevin242 said:
i would otherwise you won't find out why max is president and where all the crap in their closet came from
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.