Wii #1930 - Zangeki no Reginleiv (Japan)

Skoopman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Guild McCommunist said:
Okay, so my little problem.

I'm on I think level 20, the one where you're in the cave full of bugs, and it's fucking impossible. By some miracle I'm able to defeat the first 3 or so massive hordes (I just use a bow that shoots gigantic explosives to pluck off 90% of the group), but then you get into this pit that fills with bugs. You're all alone and pretty much surrounded. I always get mobbed, can't move, and constantly take damage until I die. And the area is too small to use my bow (since it'd kill me as well) and I can't just keep them at bay with a scepter or something because they can shoot projectiles. It's fucking cheap, man.

The rest of the game is pretty evenly balanced so far, though.

Try the big sword. It's good for massive hordes, bow is just for distance, or maybe just hack and slash like a madman with the small sword
biggrin.gif

nikochanr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i try to load this game (and NMH2 actually) i wind up getting ERROR 2 messages). However, i cannot find an error 2 to remove from the ISO before burning. I am burning games to DVD right now, have uploaded to the newest firmware using Wakiniko's method, and use the gamma loader. Is there somethign else i should be doing (in addition or instead)?

Thanks
wacko.gif

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay Tried out online. You have to be VERY patient. I did a game with some other guy named Alef. Played a few games then I turned the Difficulty up too high and we got pwned in one hit xD. Think I will upload a video to youtube in a min. It plays remarkably well (once the game actually starts)...which is good since the servers are all the way in Japan. (which is why it takes so long and seems to freeze (which it doesnt0 just takes FOREVER to start the game xD) I figured since I got to get it to work with one person I would try to play with 3 other ppl (joined a room, instead of just waiting for ppl to come to my room) and after waiting forever I got a message that said something (I am guessing it said something about me going out of ping) and I got sent back to the lobby screen.

Edit: Now that I wanna make a vid, no one will join my room xD

Skoopman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Okay I got rid of my CRC error. I re-downloaded the game and still had the CRC error. The problem was 7-Zip, I don't know why but WinRar extracted the files without a problem.

bouliton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys,

I tried to play it but I only got a black screen.
Can someone help me?

I got a 4.1E wii with usb loader gx and cios38 rev 17.

I've tried many options but it's no good.

thanks.

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Man, I really don't know what to think of this game, its so difficult to assess. On the one hand, it's ugly, it's glitchy as hell, the framerate frequently drops below 10 and even 5fps, it's repetetive like few others, the controls could have used some major improvements, and the whole game is extremely simple.

On the other hand, these first three hours might just have been one of the best times I have had with the system yet. Just now I have made a MotionPlus-assisted clean cut through the kneecaps of about 10 ogre-like creatures that are each 5m high while being chased by a 10k ton elephant. I mean jesus christ.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Great game, I did 3 levels and then tried to enter the 3rd one again to test new weapons, but after I finished the mission I got a black screen, meh, I guess I won't get it with NeoGamma or something.

I really wish it'll get a NTSC-U release, the japanese isn't that hard to understand, but still.. It's annoying to translate \ guess all those options.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiBricker said:
Hell this game might has so much potential in the western regions, but I truly believe its sales would be as worse as the sales of NMH2.
I agree. This game is fun as hell. Would be awesome to see this hit stateside(especially for better online co-op) but I seriously doubt it will leave Japan. I think this just because the sales for asian-style games really dont do so well when taken over to the west(if it's not based off some mainstream anime or has Final Fantasy strapped to its name it doesnt really do all that good in NA). Which I hate because I love asian-styled games.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skoopman said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Okay, so my little problem.

I'm on I think level 20, the one where you're in the cave full of bugs, and it's fucking impossible. By some miracle I'm able to defeat the first 3 or so massive hordes (I just use a bow that shoots gigantic explosives to pluck off 90% of the group), but then you get into this pit that fills with bugs. You're all alone and pretty much surrounded. I always get mobbed, can't move, and constantly take damage until I die. And the area is too small to use my bow (since it'd kill me as well) and I can't just keep them at bay with a scepter or something because they can shoot projectiles. It's fucking cheap, man.

The rest of the game is pretty evenly balanced so far, though.

Try the big sword. It's good for massive hordes, bow is just for distance, or maybe just hack and slash like a madman with the small sword
biggrin.gif

Tried both methods. The big sword is too slow and you'll just get interrupted every time you try to attack. The small sword can't fight off large enough mobs and doesn't deal enough damage (especially since the chick is weaker in melee). I may just skip it.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This online co-op has me confused xD I played earlier today when someone joined my room, but when I try to join someone elses room I get an ingame error message right at the 3 count (You know the screen that counts down from 3 then starts the game online) and then kicks me back to the lobby screen. I am just guessing that I cant play with Japanese players but I cant confirm that or not. Anyway if anyone wants to play online co-op look for a game named america and see if you can play (just be warned it takes awhile for the online game to start. It will seem like it has frozen but really hasn't just wait and it will load) IGN is Wayne

Edit: Or just add me Fc=5371 2068 7363

Kenshin Br

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I have no problem playing this game.

My Wii is a 3.2 US.

Sometimes I got "disc not recoganized" but not a big deal. Last time I was able to play for 2 hours long (only stoped because I got tired).

And this game is GREAT!

The controls are not really good, but even so the game is fun to play. Really nice action game.

another_waster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works on my pal wii using 222 mload and language japan...

the menus are soo confusing to me
frown.gif
how do you set up motion plus on this ? anyone have a guide for the controls ?

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
MotionPlus is recognized automatically, no need for (re)calibration.

What I deciphered from the "Options" screen is one or two pages back in this thread.

You get your head around the controls automatically.. cursor is used for slashing/aiming and turning (when enabled), A+B is bow (draw back the mote), C is jump, Z is block, 1 is focus camera on ground (useless when TPS controls are enabled), (-) is menu, (+) is change weapons.

In the main menu, the first option is "tutorials", the second "story mode" and the third "wifi".

In "story mode", the first option is "new game" and the second is "load game".

Red buttons are always "accept" and blue buttons are "cancel"

You'll figure the rest out for yourself.

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just beat Stage 13. Those rhinoceros types are crazy. And awesome to bring down.

Here's a menu, controls and options explanation in English that I made:

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having way too much fun with this game. If only playing online wasnt such a pain.... And the fight on stage 16 was fun...too bad the bow I had pwned him too quick....I was hoping for an epic fight by the way he was introduced.

Me playing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o