Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Feb 10, 2010.
the first black box
This looks fucking amazing. My most anticipated game this month.
I'll download it and see if I can overcome the language barrier.
Translation teams, this is the game to pick up! I doubt it'll get a western release.
The Box looks epic OMG the game also looks great, can someone tell me if you can get through it with minimal knowledge of Japanese
The game looks pretty good. I saw some gameplayfootage and it looked pretty violent, with the dismemberment of the giants and all the blood...
Does anybody know, what the wifi is for? Is it just leaderbords or co-op? I couldn`t find any information on that...
I`ll try this version, since there is no western release-date yet.
The Wi-Fi is 4 player online co-op. I know, awesome.
I'm surprised Nintendo would ever publish such a violent game. They're complete pussies in that respect. But this game looks hardcore and badass. I'm hoping for a western release; it would be one of the few games I'd buy.
Guild, I hope you don't mind if I link to your Wii Games of the Month thread here?
You can find more info there about this game.
Wow, 4-Player co-op. That`s immense!
Yeah, Nintendo usually doesn`t publish violemt games. A few day I read these detailes:
Warning: Spoilers inside!
- multiple settings were considered, each with a different main character: medieval Japan (with a samurai main character) and modern day (starring a high school boy)
- Scandinavian mythology was chosen over Greek due to most consumers not having a preset notion of what the creatures and gods should look like
- a lot of trial/error was involved in creating characters, which would sometimes lead to motion capture being completed before a character design was done
- the giants took a very long time to create
- Sandlot found it very difficult to create a game using a natural setting instead of a city setting
- the script is more than 10 centimeters thick
- over an hour of cut-scenes
- the giants will come after you even if they lose both legs...they'll crawl towards you
- increasing difficulty impacts strength and A.I. of the enemies
- NPCs react differently to each situation, sometimes yelling out different things depending on their proximity to enemies
- voice recording lasted 3 months
- Nintendo requested Classic Controller and Wifi play, with Iwata himself asking for MotionPlus support
- the dev team originally planned 100 weapons, but ended up with 300 by the time development was over
- Sandlot tried removing elements to lessen the age rating, but felt that the gameplay was being detracted from
- The final decision was to keep the violence level because it fit well with the setting and characters
No problem, it's easier than me writing up a paragraph about how hyped I am for this
We can only pray for a western release.
Well- well... A very interesting release we have here, eh? Never could imagine something like that published by Nintendo. And damn, I like the box style. Also it's quite a looker but that's what you can expect from a Nintendo release.
Two good looking people beating the crap out of giant giants! Awesome!!!
Yet another reason to use my Motion+
THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! you guys need to play it NOW!!!
Looks epic. Downloading it now.
Edit: cant stop watching footage of this game. This game really makes me wish Dragon Nest was coming to Wii xD Looks so similar.
@Raiden: Did you use Classic Controller, WM+, etc? That may change your opinion.
Just found some links for it and I'm downloading it now. 3.69 GB compressed with WinRAR, I think.
Just played the first 9 mins and I did alot better than that video xD. That person just sucked. The game is fun so far.
Edit: tried it with WiiMotion+ and it does make a differance.
Best WM+ game (besides Wii Sports Resort) so far!
game on the wiimotion plus
but is useless ° _ °
Horrible camera, stage really painful ° _ °
[Wii] Zangeki no Reginleiv [Full TUTORIAL]
Full tutorial Zangeki no Reginleiv only on ContraNetwork
@_Raiden_ Guess cant please them all. I am just enjoying the 1:1 swordplay in this game. Would love to play a dynasty warriors or Sword of the Beserker with this play style. But to eaches' own I guess. But I do agree with you that the camera is a pain, but it doesnt make the game painful. And majority of the time you can kill things from 20 feet away. So the camera is not that big a deal. But the graphic slow down when you slice open 4 or more guys is kinda annoying.
On topic: Anyone found out how to do wifi co-op yet? Its fun by myself but would be more fun with 3 others xD. So far the game is easy. Anyone know if there is an option menu to up the difficulty or if the game gets harder as you go through the story? If so could you screen it. I can't read japanese xD.