Wii #1780 - The Ultimate Red Ball Challenge (Europe)

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry I used my bandwidth on this, and fully scares me away from trying ubisoft's 'team elimination games' without someone else reviewing it first. Graphics are very low quality cell shading, even very bad for the Wii. It's funny that Richard Hammond (of Top Gear) is the host of the show. Controls are boring... main movement with nunchuck, shake/swim/climb motions for most controls, and mini game style combos (eg, Z, C, A, A) for some events. I'm sad to say I made it across the big balls 2 times with no fault, it's the combo mini game to pass that. There's 4 episodes making total of 16 events (4 per show), and you can make your own show (event order). You play them just like it'd happen on TV, except show starts with 6 players, and down to 4 for sweeper, 3 for dizzy dummy, 2 for final wipeout). May be fun one time with friends who are fans of the show, but best to avoid at all. 3/10

Bazildon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bazildon.com
XP
Country
My god! Someone has actually given a decent review of a game within the first few posts...thats amazing, a first possibly.

Thanks to DjFIL this can be consigned to the "play once and file away" category along side all those other crappy TV show tie-ins.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I wonder who will survive in prison I wonder who it will be!