Mexico
I think only canadians and northern US people are going to try this
rofl.gif

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it is better than last year version. I found the controls were really hard to use and player movement was quite erratic

loopguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yuyuyup said:
I don't get why Hockey is so popular in North America but not soccer, it's pretty much the same damn game, but I can't stand watching any sports so what the hell do I know
ice hockey & soccer same game?????wtf? the only thing thats the same is that both are team-based games with two goals....

Speed Freak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
loopguy said:
yuyuyup said:
I don't get why Hockey is so popular in North America but not soccer, it's pretty much the same damn game, but I can't stand watching any sports so what the hell do I know
ice hockey & soccer same game?????wtf? the only thing thats the same is that both are team-based games with two goals....

Both sports have goalies too, so they're really the same game.
rolleyes.gif

Has anyone tried it? Should I get it?
smile.gif

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I've tried it for 40-60 minutes in the past 2 days and i still can't play this!
I'm a hockey fan for 15 years and i love the 2K series since 2k2 for the Dreamcast but unfortunately there is no tutorial how to play this (i've searched every menu but if there IS one please tell me!). It's damn hard and stupid to shake your wiimote and nunchuk but your players still do what THEY want.

btw - Game works fine on PAL-Wii's and is Multi-5 (at least)

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm enjoying it at the moment, I like the shooting mechanics and there is a tutorial in game modes. I think the choice of colours for the menus is kinda hard to read (I'm living with my mother in law and she has a tiny TV). I love the way that the game is set up though, just press Z to see who's online, everything is always connected, it's all pretty smooth it just needs a bit more polish. Also flick passing is annoying. I'm going to try to get used to it though.

Still, enjoying the game. I posted a topic in the Wi Fi forum to exchange friend codes... I'll post mine here anyway:

Name: ManDCam

FC: 2965 7919 8068

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
I think only canadians and northern US people are going to try this
rofl.gif
I might give it a go, I've enjoyed some ice hockey games in the past.

Sort of came out of nowhere but its had some good reviews.

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Raylene2K7 said:
(...) but unfortunately there is no tutorial how to play this (...)
This. What I'll say is a bit off-topic, but still...
You know, personally, i kinda blame "in game tutorials" for giving support to piracy. Just try to remember how was gaming back in the 80's or even 90's. There were no tutorials. If you want to know hot to play the game, you should either 1) Read the manual, which you only get by buying the game, or 2) Researching on a magazine.
So, yes, tutorial helps a lot for pirates. You may say that for "innivative" game controls like the Wii have they do provide some important info, but still...

QUOTE(Speed Freak @ Sep 16 2009, 09:15 AM) Nah, I'm brazilian and I'm a huge hockey fan. There aren't many others like me, but still...
biggrin.gif
The above sentence is correct, there aren't many others like you >-p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld