Wii #1511 - The Beatles: Rock Band (Europe)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, amazingly I'm still playing GH5 I usually get bored of GH games after a week but that one has a much better tracklisting (well if you are a indie kid).

This one should keep me more occupied, I've pre-ordered this already but it wont hurt to play it with GH guitars until Wednesday.

Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Never played any Rock Band or Guitar Hero game ever. Except the DS version of Guitar Hero, which I was given as a Christmas present.

Normalboyninja

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gabon
I love the box art!
cool.gif

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then this is a good excuse to start playing
wink.gif
Unless you don't like the Beatles of course.

Ugh, I wish I had read this topic in a few hours instead. Now I'm over excited, while having to wait hours for someone to upload this on usenet or whatever.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rammoth said:
Then this is a good excuse to start playing
wink.gif
Unless you don't like the Beatles of course.

Ugh, I wish I had read this topic in a few hours instead. Now I'm over excited, while having to wait hours for someone to upload this on usenet or whatever.
Well my PC will be turned off in an hour or so and even then I can't play due to the lateness. So will get to tomorrow when I'm home from work...if I decide to go.
tongue.gif

If it works on our loaders that is.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same question I asked in guitar hero 5 thread can you play The Beatles with a wii remote since I don't have enough money to buy the instruments yet.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DjoeN said:
I don't get the whole rockband hype
tongue.gif

Not my kind of stuff and i preffer strings instead of buttons:D

Meh, just being able to hear your music and play it in real time, not to mention flashy visuals. It also makes for a good party game and has some bitchin' multiplayer.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DjoeN said:
I don't get the whole rockband hype
tongue.gif

Not my kind of stuff and i preffer strings instead of buttons:D
Harmonix set the GH/RB games to be pure rhythm games. Of course I could play most of these myself, I could form a tribute band and play the songs and maybe earn some money singing badly but these games are just meant to be pure fun in your living room. Its like singing along to your favourite songs only in game form.

Again I could play along with my guitar but then I also like to unlock challenges and so on. To me its just the same as Dance Dance Revolution and other rhythm titles. With a group of people who can't play instruments (which is most I know) its a lot of fun and there lies the appeal, its like karaoke. Some people love it some people hate it.

darkten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
Nice, amazingly I'm still playing GH5 I usually get bored of GH games after a week but that one has a much better tracklisting (well if you are a indie kid).

*Exactly*
smile.gif

Sigh..."Number 9...Number 9...Number 9" can't come soon enough for my crusty old ass
smile.gif

PAL, eh? I wonder if...

Nah. I shant...I shant...

smile.gif

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feel free to edit my post if it's not allowed, but I believe it's legal to say it's almost done uploading on usenet ^^ (not by me btw)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto