Wii #1458 - SD Gundam G Generation Wars (Japan)

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The file is good, I must have corrupted it somehow by accident.

My apologies to the uploaders, good work, thanks everyone!

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
deathfisaro said:
The PS2 version is also out. The down speed is horrible atm, the two torrents I found have 3 seeds in total and 2000 leechers =P

Well, youa re lucky at least getting soemthing...found only a torrent, that drops nothing... :-(

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ether2802 said:
It works, but I don't understand a single thing on what do I have to do...!!
frown.gif

Which loader are you using? I'm using uLoader, and sometimes the music will stop for like 3 secs before resuming, wondering if it was me or just the game, or the loader

dafrez

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm trying to load it using neogamma7, also with usb loader GX. When set to ntsc it works, but the screen is black and white (i have a pal wii). When set to force pal, the first loading screen appears (in color), then the screen turns black ad freezes.

What config did you use ? (I have both burnt dvd and hdd iso).
Thanks

dafrez

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Isn't there a way to play with colors when forcing ntsc with a pal wii ?

edit : nvm, I just had to change the tv i was playing on, works fine now.
Thanks

red9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've tried it with usb loader and usb loader gx, both show the game loading screen for a few seconds and then they just take me back to the wii menu screen. i did use force ntsc so can anyone help me out??

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get this to work and I really want to play this game. So hopefully someone out there can tell me how they got it work.

I have tried:
USB-Loader Config 40: Loads to where it says loading at the bottom with 3 gundams in the bottom right, then goes to a black screen and back to the wii menu.
USB-Loader GX: Same

I have tried loading the game forcing NTSC, game default, force japanese to no avail with the same result.

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
red9 said:
i've tried it with usb loader and usb loader gx, both show the game loading screen for a few seconds and then they just take me back to the wii menu screen. i did use force ntsc so can anyone help me out??

I have the same problem and asking people how they got the game working so I can try to do so also.

I have also described this problem here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=175110

Someone said they fixed the problem by updating their IOS53 (didn't explain how they did it) here:
http://www.wiiso.com/showthread.php?t=52470

Someone said the game was region locked here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=50967159

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I really want to to play this game, thanks.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow now it is not working for me neither, I think I got it to work with cIOS_r14, I'll keep testing, cause I'm currently using cIOS_r10, I've tryed now with cIOSes 222/223 and blocking IOS reload but no-go..!!
wtf.gif

EDIT: Yup......only works with cIOS_r14 (for USB Loaders) or from DVD with any cIOS

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I highly appreciate the effort.

Ether just told me via PM:
it will only work if you use cIOS_r14, I have tested cIOS_r10/r9 and cIOSes 222/223 with Block IOS reload and the only one that makes this game to work is cIOS38_r14 for the USB loader that is, the disc should work with any cIOS...!!
smile.gif

I will try this out asap!!

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, just did a wad installation of cIOS Rev14 with IOS38-64-v3610.wad (1.84mb) and forgot to unplug my external.

Now both USB Loaders don't see my external HD, WBFS Manager on my computer reads it fine.

I unplugged the HD from the wii and went to install cIOS Rev14 again and I got a DSI error when I hit A to use IOS249.

What can I do to fix this?

Are we supposed to update cIOS in number order?

EDIT
Installed cIOS Rev 14 again and everything is good now (just gotta find why my game covers aren't there anymore). THE GAME WORKS, ether2802 YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

godsakes

Trophies
XP
Country
LufianGuy said:
I extracted it using 7zip (because winrar would ignore it) and this .iso refuses to work in wiiscrubber or WBFS Manager.

File always comes up as corrupt in winrar, its a bad .iso. I'll just wait for the next one.

How did you guys get it to work?

i didn't do anything special to get mine to work (unlike say wii sports resort) - i suspect you've just got a bad download, assuming you've downloaded it in parts try to work out which file(s) is corrupted (or missing) and redownload those specific parts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro