Wii #1268 - Monsters vs. Aliens (USA)

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm pretty much sure peaple are deceiving this one because it's a "license game".
Well, you all should try it, since it's actually fun!
You play with a different monster each level, and they all have different gameplay, as follow:

Susan - Is almost a racing game, where she "skates" through the roads avoind obstacles, jumping, grinding and wall railing!
The Missing Link - The most all-brawl of'em. Punch, jump, and sometimes climb. You can also use terminals to operate some machines.
B.O.B. - A bit of a puzzle 3D platformer, you can stick to the walls and ceilings.

So far, i'm liking this a lot! I don't know if you can play as the other two monsters though.
Oh yes, i was almost forgetting: There is a kid of cooperative 2 player mode, where the sencond player is some kind of beam that helps the 1st player by holding / pushing /destrying enemies / objects.
Also, there are a lot of unlockables, such as characters commentaries on stages (the game passes a feel that you're playing a DVD-Movie, with extras and stuff... I even unlocked a "deleted scene" to play!).

That's it, gtg to play!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toguro_max said:
I'm pretty much sure [people] are deceiving [themselves on] this one because it's a "license game".
Well, you all should try it, since it's actually fun!

Couldn't agree more. Judging by the lack of replies, it seems no one gives a rat's about this game, and that is a shame. I'm playing through it right now -- just completed the second Susan mission -- and this game has really surprised me. The graphics are probably the worst aspect of the game, but it has a lot of great gameplay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves