Wii #1268 - Monsters vs. Aliens (USA)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Mar 26, 2009.

Mar 26, 2009
  1. Chanser
    OP

Member Chanser :o

Macau
    ^^wiirelease-2141^^

2. toguro_max

Member toguro_max GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    I'm pretty much sure peaple are deceiving this one because it's a "license game".
    Well, you all should try it, since it's actually fun!
    You play with a different monster each level, and they all have different gameplay, as follow:

Susan - Is almost a racing game, where she "skates" through the roads avoind obstacles, jumping, grinding and wall railing!
    The Missing Link - The most all-brawl of'em. Punch, jump, and sometimes climb. You can also use terminals to operate some machines.
    B.O.B. - A bit of a puzzle 3D platformer, you can stick to the walls and ceilings.

So far, i'm liking this a lot! I don't know if you can play as the other two monsters though.
    Oh yes, i was almost forgetting: There is a kid of cooperative 2 player mode, where the sencond player is some kind of beam that helps the 1st player by holding / pushing /destrying enemies / objects.
    Also, there are a lot of unlockables, such as characters commentaries on stages (the game passes a feel that you're playing a DVD-Movie, with extras and stuff... I even unlocked a "deleted scene" to play!).

That's it, gtg to play!

3. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Couldn't agree more. Judging by the lack of replies, it seems no one gives a rat's about this game, and that is a shame. I'm playing through it right now -- just completed the second Susan mission -- and this game has really surprised me. The graphics are probably the worst aspect of the game, but it has a lot of great gameplay.