Wii #1050 - Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City (Europe)

sio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ilovengage said:
I don't get it how i can visit my DS town with the Wii version. I select the "DS suitcase" (or however it's called in English) at the gate, download the software on the DS, and then it's finished. I can't do anything on the DS and when I want to do something on the Wii (continue the game) it tells me that I'm currently away and if i really wanna loose everything.

You are not able to visit a DS town using your AC Wii character.

lecture.gif
The DS suitcase lets you visit another AC Wii town by using the DS's download memory as a temporary place to store your character and items they are carrying. After you have visited the new Wii town you have to return to your original town the same way you left (via the DS suitcase). If you somehow lose your character during the transfer process (For example: turning the DS off while your character is stored there) all the items you were wearing or carrying will be lost, which prevents you duplicating items.

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sio said:
You are not able to visit a DS town using your AC Wii character.

lecture.gif
The DS suitcase lets you visit another AC Wii town by using the DS's download memory as a temporary place to store your character and items they are carrying. After you have visited the new Wii town you have to return to your original town the same way you left (via the DS suitcase). If you somehow lose your character during the transfer process (For example: turning the DS off while your character is stored there) all the items you were wearing or carrying will be lost, which prevents you duplicating items.

Oh, now that makes sense ... ok, thx for the explanation
smile.gif

Daimakaimura

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
START OFFTOPIC

man this site is so slow with update
i see so many new releases on sites that aren't even listed here
what happend to the dudes that wanted to be the Newslister?

unpacking your sint nikolas gifts?

END OFFTOPIC

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Just a quick question:

I do own the original game (still wrapped, so never used), but i played it on my flashcard, is there a way to transffer your character from a DS Flashcard to the Wii, or do i need to transffer the Flashcard save to my original Animal Crossing DS cartridge and then to the Wii

Note:
When you start the transffer, your Wii sends a little program (moving van) to your DS, You have to click on Download play in your DS menu and wait till the moving van pops up and download it, then checks for your AC:WW game cartridge. That's where it goes wrong with a flashcard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-