Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
About:
QUOTE said:
In Ultimate I SPY players navigate 3-D riddle screens, play paddleball, or complete puzzles to solve I SPY riddles. A first for the franchise, the 3-D riddle screens allow players to navigate through 360-degree and 180-degree environments -- searching above, under and between objects. The game delivers 10 distinctly diverse beautiful locations and 40 riddles that are actively solved. As the player solves more riddles, a mysterious machine slowly evolves and reveals its true form. Ultimately, the players will reach the pulse-pounding climactic ending that will have them breaking a sweat in a race against the clock to perform a series of intense movements and reveal a special surprise. Additionally, Ultimate I SPY features a Game Room with 10 mini-games, complete with multiplayer options.
QUOTELocal Play: 2 Versus
Features:
  • Revolutionary I Spy experience
  • 3D immersive environments
  • Play mini-games to solve riddles
  • Multiplayer games
Hmmm multi player I Spy?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love I Spy books/games.

I know I'm 16, and shouldn't even be bothering with them, but they bring back memories for me when I was little.

I tried the DS version, and that was pretty fun. Not extremely hard imo. I like a little challenge.

I might give this one a try. Looks fun. Thanks tempbot. o.O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay