Wii #0769 - Kanken Wii de Tokoton Kanji Nou (Japan)

herbal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't care if it's scrubbed or not - as long as it works on my PAL Wii I am happy (hope it will).

]grimm[

Trophies
XP
Country
webyugioh said:
Cool, I love the DS game of this.
By seeing the little DS icon on the bottom, i guess there is some type of connectivity?

The box says something like "Smooth touch pen input, use your DS to control!" You can download a little app to your DS from the game and then set the game to DS mode and use your DS to write in answers. You get a "true (shin) orb" when you complete training with the DS. The game's quite similar to the DS counterpart, but with more modes.

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to disappoint all the lame little kids claiming this release is nuked, but Caravan actually bent over and kissed your asses like you've all been demanding for the last 8 months and tagged the release as SCRUBBED. So go nuke yourselves for flagging the release as mislabeled.SCRUBBED when it's clearly labeled SCRUBBED. Unless you think the name of the game ends in "Scrubbed".

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
So, theoretically, if they re-released the older 'nuked' ones, exactly the same but with different release names in the NFO - would they get allocated numbers?

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah. Technically they're supposed to rerelease their NFOs with alterations to indicate that the directory the RAR files are to be contained in is to be renamed to include the words SCRUBBED and, more importantly, DiRFiX. Oh, mighty DiRFiX, would that you'd pull the tens of Japan-exclusive Wii games that will never be shared out of the jaws of obscurity. The fact that TMD and the other one aren't releasing such things indicates that they have as much or more attitude about this absurdity as I but aren't constrained in their voicing of such opinions by their positions as moderator.

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
chronjohnson said:
Yeah. Technically they're supposed to rerelease their NFOs with alterations to indicate that the directory the RAR files are to be contained in is to be renamed to include the words SCRUBBED and, more importantly, DiRFiX. Oh, mighty DiRFiX, would that you'd pull the tens of Japan-exclusive Wii games that will never be shared out of the jaws of obscurity. The fact that TMD and the other one aren't releasing such things indicates that they have as much or more attitude about this absurdity as I but aren't constrained in their voicing of such opinions by their positions as moderator.

Hmm I don't think so, for they to have a similar attitude they would all be releasing stuff like

xxxx.xxxxx.DIRFIX.Happynowfuckers.JAP_WII-TMD

The fact that they don't makes me think that they don't give a crap, and why would they?

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, I'll just download some nuked releases which are plentifully shared. Wait, I can't, TMD and SQUARE have so much attitude directed at the scene that they won't properly tag their releases, thus condemning them to never be shared. Oh wait, I'm the asshole for using P2P technology and not having elite FTP access. Don't construe this whiny sarcasm as directed at you. Note though the simple psychological effect of seeing a numbered Wii release versus seeing one that is all XXXXed out and NUKED. Which is more likely to be available in a few months? In a more general question, who ever said a scrubbed release should be tagged scrubbed? Early ps2 days they'd assume scrub and tag FULLDVD if it was untouched...someone should nuke every non-TMD/SQUARE Wii release for not saying FULLDVD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021