Wii #0733 - Super Smash Bros Brawl (Europe)

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I don't know why people seems to have trouble burning this game.
I've burned it for a friend of mine without any problems.

Just put your (Verbatim) DVD+R DL in your burner, start Nero and burn it!
No need to change/edit anything to burn it. There is no need to update anything on your Wii also.
If your wii got v3.2E and your WiiKey v1.9s you just put your game in and play.

elektrixxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Coaster +1. Why does everything bad happen to me?

Launch PAL Wii
Cyclowiz 3.6
Ritek DVD+R DL
ImgBurn Booktype DVD-ROM, Layer Break 2084960
2.4X (Max)

I can't even hear the disc spinning. What the hell? I did everything right. And I did the Cyclowiz dual layer test on the Wii ages ago.

I'm pissed off.

ihatexams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
aardvarks said:
Things Needed:

1 High Quality Dual Layered DVD (I use Aone 8x dvd+r dl fulface printable)
1 DVD burner capable of burning Dual Layer DVDs you will see DVD multi on the front
1 Super Smash Bros Brawl ISO
1 Copy of ImgBurn

Instructions:

Step 1: Right click the ISO and select "Burn using ImgBurn"
Step 2: Click Tools->Settings->Write->Layer Break->User specified and type 2084960
Step 3: Burn.
Step 4: Play.
I did exactly what you did even burnt at 2x. Its reads and loads but sometimes it says 'reading erorr disc' during game but when i take the DVD in out it works again for bit.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
oh boys!
just do it like i said in posting #101

just buy some good quality DVD+R DL's and the game will work!!!! (Verbatim!)

you don't need to do any sh*t with layerbreaks!
- open Nero
- open the iso
- burn (i did 4x)
- insert in your wii
- play!

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
elektrixxx said:
Is there a particular reason why my burned DL doesn't spin? Even my retail movies at least spin in the console.
Have the same thing, I assume it's because of a dirty Wii lens or something, because mass ejecting-and-reinserting will spin up the game after a while. I haven't exactly figured out what the problem is yet, but I hope it will not happen with my retail copy I'm gonna buy today...

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
arctic_flame said:
Youkai said:
but i believe i found a bug, or at least something weird.
friend and me played that story mode and when we got Snake we noticed when holding A button he makes very fast lagy looking movement until he hits an opponent, than later on same happened with Kirby, he made the same thing and when it hit it made that fast hitting attack (with endless pushing A) after he finaly hit something with that broken looking hitting .

It's not a bug. It's like Link's fast stab from melee. (even though it does look jerky)

you sure ? because kirby does the same weird broken hitting animation before he hits someone and does the reall fast attack he does on A

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
jalaneme said:
Pikachu025 said:
I tried it, and it works perfectly. Just extract your own NTSC save using Waninkoko's extractor, run PAL Brawl and let it create a blank save, extract that save too, copy over all files except the banner and filelist (and maybe Wc24pubk, not sure about that one) from the RSBE folder into the RSBP folder, and install the PAL save back. ^^

how will i install the savegame extractor and installer on the homebrew channel?
Um... Homebrew Channel (icon,xml,elf) apps packages thread

Anyways... as mentioned above (at post 101) will this work?

And why's that layerbreak thing?

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
Why are we not just buying the game, childs?

QUOTE said:
We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched. Thank you very much for ordering from us, you should receive your package in 3 - 5 Working Days.

This dispatch contains the following:
Qty Description
1 Super Smash Bros. Brawl [Wii]

Thank you for your order, we hope to serve you again soon!
I found this method to be surprisingly easy and reliable. It comes highly recommended.

Kruce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Retal said:
Why are we not just buying the game, childs?

I found this method to be surprisingly easy and reliable. It comes highly recommended.

You want to know why? Because I bought the game yesterday, put it into my console and it doesn't run. Yes, I have the fabled "dirty lens" (actually the Nintendo didn't calibrate the lenses properly thinking they would never use DLs and now they have to fix their shit). So guess what, before I send them my chipped Wii, which i would even have to pay shipping for, and wait a week, I just pirate the game and return my original copy. It's a retarded error to make and I have no problems jacking them out of their cash if they sell malfunctioning consoles.

After throwing cash at them for 15 years I started pirating all my DS/Wii games this generation and I have come to realize what Nintendo really has become. There aren't even five games on the Wii I would consider paying money for right now, they are just churning out shit left and right (see Mario Kart). For Brawl I gladly paid, I even stopped playing my JAP copy after a few days so as not to ruin my fun when the PAL version came out, and now this. So yea, easy solution my ass.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Pikachu025 said:
elektrixxx said:
Is there a particular reason why my burned DL doesn't spin? Even my retail movies at least spin in the console.
Have the same thing, I assume it's because of a dirty Wii lens or something, because mass ejecting-and-reinserting will spin up the game after a while. I haven't exactly figured out what the problem is yet, but I hope it will not happen with my retail copy I'm gonna buy today...
Bought my original, works perfectly except for a few minor skips during a few Subspace Movies. So just go out and buy it, then it'll work. ^^

And thanks for the file, I'll see what I can do.

Kruce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Retal said:
Kruce said:
Yes, I have the fabled "dirty lens" [...] So guess what, before I send them my chipped Wii.
So you have modified your hardware, yet you blame Nintendo for its failure. Well done chap. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Haha yes, since the malfunctioning lens is a direct result of me getting my Wii chipped (by a professional btw). Great stuff, why don't you hurf the fuck back to GameFAQs or something if you want to suck Nintendo's dick some more? What is your business coming to a piracy forum and calling people who copy the games "childs" (which isn't a proper English word by the way, nice for someone claiming to be British) anyways?

shadyboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Wii: Firmware 3.2 Wiikey 1.9s, config disc 1.4

is there any ways for me to burn this game so that I can play it??

have tried 3 times now.... 2 times with ImageBurn... once with the auto layer break and once with the custom layer break... and thene I tried with nero....

any help please????
is there are way to burn this DL DVD or should I just save up money and buy the game?
IF I were to buy the game, would I be able to run it on my wii with the wiikey?? or is it the wiikey that is "bugging" it all up?????????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?