XP
Country
Greece
blink.gif
OMG
blink.gif
nice
ohmy.gif
Never played this game before but it's very hyped. So I hope it works on PAL so I can give it a try
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can't believe it took me ten full minutes to see this post, I've been checking pretty obsessively all day waiting for this. Now just to wait for it to hit usenet.

Bv8360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well PS2 reviews for this game averaged ~9.0 / 10. Could be a good sign, something different for sure.

Cheers
smile.gif

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Westside said:
What's the difference between the boxart above and this one?:
Okami_Final.jpg

Can't you tell?
tongue.gif
It looks like this one might be the Japanese one with an ESRB cert stuck on to it as a placeholder or something. Says okami in Japanese kanji too whereas the one up there is in English.

johny69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
cyr0x said:
johny69 said:
So I hope it works on PAL so I can give it a try
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Freeloader ... Gonna get this game tonight, whee.

Well to be honest I don't think there is any difference between Freeloader and a chipped Wii which can change the region bit on the fly. The Freloader must do the same thing for people that just don't have chipped Wii's. So if it doesn't play on a Chipped Wii it won't play with Freeloader also. Correct me if I'm wrong
tongue.gif

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game sure is classy. I need to wipe my mouth with fifty dollar bills and eat organic strawberry cake. It was beautiful on the PS2, and it should be spectacular on the Wii.

Scoobos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't often post on these - but for the love of god BUY THIS GAME.

It's a massive insult to the state of the gaming industry, that companies like Clover have to fold due to low sales.

Okami was a massive hit in the "scene" and it was the scene that ultimately was it's downfall (it had an appallingly small amount sold).

This is a chance for a ressurection of Capcom's interest in this kind of thing, to make a new product, rather than port an old one (But it's welcome).

Personally, I think this game rivalled Zelda, but the graphics were a bit fuzzy at times.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
johny69 said:
cyr0x said:
johny69 said:
So I hope it works on PAL so I can give it a try
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Freeloader ... Gonna get this game tonight, whee.

Well to be honest I don't think there is any difference between Freeloader and a chipped Wii which can change the region bit on the fly. The Freloader must do the same thing for people that just don't have chipped Wii's. So if it doesn't play on a Chipped Wii it won't play with Freeloader also. Correct me if I'm wrong
tongue.gif

FreeLoader, if used with a chiiped Wii, stops the double channels ... it basically blocks updates.

And, on an unchipped Wii, it makes the Wii temporarily region-free, and sorts out the updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp