Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, not even a reply with "DOEZ THIZ RLZ WORK ON PAL???????????????"
smile.gif

Anyhow, this game looks pretty fun. According to Gamespot, this game's been rated with an 6/10 by Nintendo Power, 7.5/10 by Game Informer and 7/10 by Play Magazine. Might just be decent..

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
No online guys

What do you mean? Post #11 has just said he's just had a game online and on the official website it says :

QUOTEÂ Â *Â X-Cross: 6 unique series are crossed into one ultimate offroad championship
  * Nintendo Debut: MX vs ATV brings the rivalry to a Nintendo platform for the first time
  * Wii Remote: Steer, preload, and stunt with unique Wii Remote controls
  * Nunchuck Stunts: Steer and stunt with both hands create an all new freestyle experience
  * Ski-Jumps: Pull off the craziest combos ever in this all new freestyle world
  * Sponsorships: Carry up to 8 sponsorships on your vehicle to make it your own
  * Crash Camera: Watch the carnage unfold in super slow-motion
  * Multiplayer: Fire out of the gates in 8 player online competition

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
This game is great! I was just racing on wifi.

Would u be more specific please?

Is there an online mode? Is it like Nitrobike´s crappy online-mode?

Or is there a lobby? And what are the online-features?

It's a bit like nitro with random games or friends but it has some sort of online leaderboard for fastest laps and other stuff like world rankings.

When you pick a quick match against random people you have a choice of 'MX vs ATV', ''Machines' or 'Freestyle' events.

T. A.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Hardcore Gamer:

thanks 4 ur answer.

I tested it myself last night and drove online with/against a friend and it was actually very good. I tried to connect to a quick race but i had to wait to long. The race against a friend - with a little lobby - worked well and the game looks very nice so far.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
This game has the worst rubber band ai I've ever seen.

I started a one player game in the X-Cross which I'm assuming is the main part of the one player game as you can't choose a skill level, you basically start at the beginning and work your way through unlocking new races.

The first race is a two week thing at Brown's Farm. Basically racing 5 laps twice. I couldn't shake the computer bikes at all, they are with you on every corner, all seven of them for the whole 5 laps. If you crash, you catch them back up within seconds but you can't keep going and race out in front of them.

The first race took 6 minutes 30 seconds, so for the second race, I stopped on the line and let them do a full lap before I started. Now you can race ahead of them, because it wants you to rubber band back up to them. I farted about and the same bikes did this race in 8 minutes 30 seconds. They couldn't be bothered to race if I wasn't.

If you do race properly and finish a race, there is a 2 second gap between 1st and 8th place. The computer makes sure that all bikes race around together. What a pile of shit. I hate to think what it does online.

At least on Nitrobike, the computer bikes race the same times regardless of what you do.

Very poor 'casual' game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/2byHyqiZVS8?si=Qr7te3eS9u0xQYDh