wink.gif

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
whats with all the shit wii games that are being released. i hate you nintendo(not really can we have some real games please once you finish playing with the money that the wii and ds print
wii-prints-money.gif
ds-prints-money.gif
)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well its there fault if they let them on their system
smile.gif
Ok if Nintendo did this thing where publishers HAD to submit a game to them for it to be released and it had to be good, hardly anyone would make Wii/DS games for fear of all of the time and money spent developing these games would be wasted on something they could not release.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smile.gif

Ok if Nintendo did this thing where publishers HAD to submit a game to them for it to be released and it had to be good, hardly anyone would make Wii/DS games for fear of all of the time and money spent developing these games would be wasted on something they could not release.
fair point. i just wish nintendo/publishers would stop all these crap "lets make a game today lol to get some money for the weekend" games. its so anoying. thanks for doing Wii & NDS Releases of the Week again
smile.gif

zvix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah.... they use to have the orginal nintendo seal.

Maybe time for a notice of gamerankings.com seal or something ?
Or maybe a voting system.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another sad day for nintendo and the gamers who believed in a new era of gaming
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

With the Wii it's mostly all dumbed down, cheap looking shit games nowadays.

Right now I only play my DS. I never thought there would come a time that I'd start hating my Wii. Well hating is maybe a bit too harsh, but I'm certainly not a PROUD Wii owner.

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was excited thinking it was a "Ridge Racer" remix for the Wii T___T

Damn truck game, probably kinda bad, huh ?

Yes, it will be bad, it's another data design game, same as that trux game. They churn out two a week and I guess all use the same engine. They just change from "trux" to "classic british cars" to "big rigs" to "quad bikes". Nintendo should really be sending the boys round for a quiet word.

Orbs of friggin doom FFS

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Thank god that i've other consoles than wii. Atleast i've something proper to play when i'm bored
biggrin.gif

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
Another sad day for nintendo and the gamers who believed in a new era of gaming
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

With the Wii it's mostly all dumbed down, cheap looking shit games nowadays.

Right now I only play my DS. I never thought there would come a time that I'd start hating my Wii. Well hating is maybe a bit too harsh, but I'm certainly not a PROUD Wii owner.

Oh settle down, now your just being mellow dramatic.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
smile.gif

I don't think so...
it should be easy for Nintendo to just filter out the shovelware without leaving the "good" publishers (those who actually put *some* effort into their games, regardless of wether or not the final game is good) in fear of not being able to release a finished game...
But I personally think it would help some publishers to come to their fucking senses if Nintendo only allowed games with, let's say, 70% ratings to be released...the developers could still improve the game if they're not allowed to release it...but if that was the case, you'd be right that many publishers might stop supporting the Wii
unsure.gif

Anyway, in my eyes it's almost a crime that shitty games like these are sold for the full price...
these games are the cancer that is killing the videogame industry
mad.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this one and the other shovelware titles are budget titles(£10/$10 less at least) but I think Nintendo should set a rule where any game that was previously on another console say a year ago should be cheaper, unless of course theres an significant amount of extra stuff added to said game and for these titles (most of which actually came out in 2005 on PC/PS2) should not be allowed to be published unless they are:

1. A classic like Resident Evil 4
2. Priced £10/$10, even then that might be to pay too much for this, hell most of these games are £5 over here on PS2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, hi