Wii #0496 - Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law (USA)

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I saw some videos, and it looked just like Phoenix Wright.. but with Harvey.. I love that show and I love Phoenix Wright.. booth games are from CAPCOM, so this should be good
smile.gif

BBF12345

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I saw some videos, and it looked just like Phoenix Wright.. but with Harvey.. I love that show and I love Phoenix Wright.. booth games are from CAPCOM, so this should be good
smile.gif

Same here, I love the show and the PW games! This will be great.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Nestea80 @ Jan 10 2008, 10:18 PM)The coverart looks faded and old ... and that guy looks a lot like wolverine.
tongue.gif
The coverart is stylised after the intro of the TV show (and it does it pretty well) - plus Birdman the character was actually created seven years before Wolverine (wikipedia sez 1967 vs 1974). So Wolverine looks a lot like Birdman, not the other way around.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure there will be a PAL release I'd never heard of the TV show before the game was announced.
I've only heard of it as I've been downloading other Adult Swim shows years back, theres Adult Swim really late on Saturday on Bravo here but I've never seen Harvey on it just Moral Oral, Venture Bros, Metalocalypse and a few others.

The PSP version was pretty decent, I enjoyed it. I've not heard Mr Stephen Colbert on it yet, I've only done a couple of cases (Which were very very short) and I've still not heard him. Very entertaining but if you've don't like the show this you won't like this! Not sure about the Wii version, its reviews seem a lot worse than the PSP reviews but they can't mess it up that much. I never look at reviews as most rated the PW series as average.

sdoc96

Creaky Old Stiff Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
After playing for 30mins or so, I actually like this.
Just like watching episodes, with a touch of Phoenix Wright.
I've been getting plenty of laughs out of it too.

BBF12345

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah i'm in prison right now on it.

pretty funny.

"Seven letter word for hard and thick? hmm..arousal?"

That's what I put, although idk if picking any other answer affects the game's plot at all.
nah, these questions are just for comedic purposes. I picked 'arduous' and Harvey said "hmm, seven letters is pretty long.. and all those vowels make the word hard, too!"

The humour is good stuff, imo.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol