Wii #0454 - Chocobos Dungeon Toki Wasure No Meikyuu (Japan)

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nice! i've been expecting this. Lets just hope its not just a mini game compilation at least... the card battle was pretty cool in the NDS version

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
great a chocobo dungeon wich is similar to ps1 version , gonna be great , really hope it will work on other consoles then jap cause this game do have a big chance to never come in us or eu like the previews one on ps1

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great
smile.gif

Would it be too much, too be hoping for other Region (PAL
tongue.gif
) + English support?
smile.gif

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice! i've been expecting this. Lets just hope its not just a mini game compilation at least... the card battle was pretty cool in the NDS version

It's not. Hoping it's got an option for english language like NiGHTS does since evidently, it won't be gracing our shores in Canada or the USA for some time to come.

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

It's not. Hoping it's got an option for english language like NiGHTS does since evidently, it won't be gracing our shores in Canada or the USA for some time to come.

Soon we will know if it works in us or pal since it is just been started on news
smile.gif
)

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

lol your hoping too much, usually SEGA does release multi-5 in all their games, even the GBA ones had it (Such as Sonic's).

But this one is from Squeenix, so no, i have almost 99% SURE it wont have english. Not a single game from Squeenix had english in their NTSC-J format.

dreassica

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

lol your hoping too much, usually SEGA does release multi-5 in all their games, even the GBA ones had it (Such as Sonic's).

But this one is from Squeenix, so no, i have almost 99% SURE it wont have english. Not a single game from Squeenix had english in their NTSC-J format.

Except from FF I and II Anniversary edtions on psp
tongue.gif

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

There is a chance like dragon quest that this game will works on ntsc u but on pal it is prety sure it wont work .

What i am really curious is about shikigami no shiro 3 since it is the first game that company release on wii so lets finger cross that it will works not only onb jap wii .

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Working on NTSC/U. I never really played much of the Playstation game but it feels similar with the movement grid and the simple combat system. No waggle at all in the game.. can play with the Wiimote sideways or one handed.. or with the classic controller. There's a lot of S-E cutscenes and voice over too. It says dungeon in the title and yup lots of dungeon crawling to be had.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Played some more of it and its holding its own as an RPG. There are a lot of musical themes from the FF series too. Should bring smiles to the FF fanboys out there
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +3
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dm it to me and you'll find out
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ninja: +1