XP
Country

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Between just released : RegionFrii_v1.21_WII-SYNDiCATE
does the NFO say anything about increased compability?

The said (on a spanish forum) it works for naruto, bleach and cooking mama.

I'll believe when I see it, I don't see previously non-working games working suddenly

Well in fact it can be possible , look Ratatouille need to be patch with region Frii to works on palk , same for Fire Emblem . If they can add new ids , code in the region Frii it is always possible .

wildsnail

Trophies
XP
Country
SO IS it good?

Played a couple of hours this afternoon and it's tough to try and place well. The career/story mode looks huge, there's plenty of reading and tutorials to wade through but the wii controls seem to work reasonably well (I've never played a Horse Racing sim before so can't compare with PS2 version or any other).

It seems to capture horse racing well so if that's what you want...

I'll try it again over the weekend but if I can't get the hang of the pacing and learn to win races, I'll be giving it up for RE4.

gamermole

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
man played this for an hour with my bro. strangely ennough i think its awesome except neither of us can feel our arms from whipping the horse and im being serious my arms gonna hurt tomorrow.

a quick tip for doing a 1000 metre racetilt the nunchuck forward at the start to get alittle boost then pull the nunchuck up to keep your stamina then ata bout 700/600 metres remaining tilt the nunchuck down hold the z trigger on the nunchuck and whip like theres no tomorrow with the wiimote. also the right left whip works best. that works for use weve both placed 1st using this and our lowest place was 7th usually around 3rd/5th

fuuuuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally i recon this game is crap dam ps2 port it had the potential to be an awesome game...it failed, the wii controls could have made it perfect like in the arcade Brutal truth it sucks.

bbking67

FAMILY FIRST
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anybody got this working on NTSC-U yet? From the manufacturer's website it looks like this might be a PAL-only release.... :'(

ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?