Wii #0194 - Pokémon Battle Revolution (USA)

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shadowboy, use eepinator:
http://blog.davr.org/2007/03/31/eepinator/

Basically the same as rein, but with DLDI and slot-1 support.
Thanks
laugh.gif

Jeromel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My guess is that it won't work with any flash cards that require patching (either manual or on-the-fly). Carts that don't require patching should work fine. It's the same problem as with the download-play games. Since the executed code has changed, the official games (or non-flashed DS's) can't interpret the code properly. I have a SCDS1 and can shut off patching. Unfortunately I can't test it out with the Wii but I'm sure that someone should be able to try this out with SCDS1 patched and not patched.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, several people seem to have it working with flash carts or legit carts with boosted saves. Played a few games on WiFi and everyone had all star pokemon teams with all kinds of items and enhancements enabled. Or maybe it's just me going up against people who have played Diamond/Pearl and actually earned all this stuff legitimately
unsure.gif

moloko23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
The game works on a pal wii with wiikey, used wiibrickblocker v.1.3.

Online battles work but only with a rental pass which sucks.

I own a DS with R4DS with the most recent firmware and it white screens at connection.

I hope the R4 team gets around this, otherwise I might have to buy an original cartridge...

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SClite - white screens trying to connect (frimware ver 1.81) it trys to connect though then white screens.
SCDS1 - white screens trying to connect (with patching on and off) patch on trys to connect though then white screens. Patch off straight to white screens no trying at all.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Anyone getting random DREs with this game? I mean, it's no big deal (six in around seven hours of playing, and a quick eject & reinsert allows me to continue playing as if nothing happened), but still. All other games run perfectly fine. I even reburned it (at different speed), but still exactly the same. Maybe I should update my chip... (still Chiip v0.5, no 6x read speed in that thing, maybe that's the problem)

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Common just buy a legit D/P card.
And transfer either with ReinMoon (Works with my MMD
biggrin.gif
) or just backup your save and then send them to your legit card with normal wireless transfer and then restore the save
smile.gif

And common its just one game.

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Doesnt work with EZflash 4 Lite... DAMN!!!
It says that Ive removed the cartridge...

I really hope they come up with some way to fix this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E