Hacking WiFi Patching

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
No, you don't.
Except for the fact that Wifi wont work in some games when using a particular flashcart: the EZ-IV (and EZ-IV lite)

Otherwise, wifi games work fine on M3, Supercard, G6, ...no need to patch roms.

yee

OP
Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I have an EZ4Lite and I tried the BETA3 client software, but WiFi wouldn't work for Mario Kart DS.

Now I went to an older May Beta1 version because someone said it worked with that, but it works upto the point where it looks for someone where it won't find anyone.

EDIT: However, Tetris DS works perfectly!

MrGosu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering has anyone heard of any problems when playing big brain academy or Osu Tatakae over local play? i seem to be causing friends games to crash but when i don't join their games work fine. They all use the supercard or m3. I'm using the v1.68 and ezloader 0726.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering has anyone heard of any problems when playing big brain academy or Osu Tatakae over local play? i seem to be causing friends games to crash but when i don't join their games work fine. They all use the supercard or m3. I'm using the v1.68 and ezloader 0726.

I tried Osu Tatakae Ouendan in local multi between a Ez4 and a M3, didnt work, But it worked just fine between 2 M3. I noticed Ouendan loaded pretty much slower on the EZ4, that could be the reason why it caan't sync with the M3 (which loads faster, at least in this game)

MrGosu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahh man that sucks
sleep.gif
thanks for the reply..

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know what forms (if any) of Single Card Play are supported?

edit, this was such an old post, bu ti thought i wopuld update it.

i know the answer now, i have the cart too lol.

k bye.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag