Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
WiFi Night
A Night Of Fun & Games
gbatemp-wifinight.png

Come one, come all and join in a wide array of online DS and Wii (and Xbox 360) games and chat with your GBAtemp buddies
Join and suggest a game you want to play.​

Every Wednesday GBAtemp.net will be hosting a night of gaming action, beginning at 5:00pm-10:00pm GMT-5 (Make sure to check what time it will be in your area with this) Hope to see you there!
wink.gif

This week we are trying something new. We are adding Xbox 360 to Wifi Night. Tonight's games will be Halo 3, COD4 (or COD WaW), TF2 360 and L4D. Just drop in IRC, find someone who wants to play a game and exchange Gamertags. This will run at the same time, 5:00pm-10:00pm GMT-5. If this gets popular, it will be every Wednesday. The IRC channel for those who want to play Xbox 360 is: #gbatemp-live

Don't forget to sign up for the tournament! Sign up by posting here. These tournaments will only be available people who have had a forum account for at least 1 month and those who attend at least 1 Wifi Night between tournaments. So if you have not been to a Wifi Night yet, drop by tonight. These tourneys will be held once every 5 weeks on the 5th week. There will be a prize from DealExtreme, another trustworthy site, or if wanted, just a E-check, costing no more then $15. The game for this tournament is Tetris. When will the this tournament be? It starts February the 15th @ 12:01am GMT -5 and ends February the 28th @ 11:59pm GMT -5. This tournament will last about 2 weeks. If you are trying to figure out what time it would be in your area, use this

Sonicslasher is hosting these wifi tournaments.

icon11.gif
More Info about the tournaments
discuss.png
Discuss

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new, am I able to come, is it a tourney, or just for fun?

And is brawl one of the games going to be played?

EDIT: Woops, ok, I get it now....

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
MAD_BOY said:
Gonna come tonight, but what's the channel? #gbatemp-wifi is set to +i
Make sure you are on the right server. GBAtemp has its own IRC server nowadays so you'd need to connect to that one to chat.

irc.gbatemp.net:5190

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."