Wifi connection with platinum

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by PraxxtorCruel, Aug 20, 2009.

Aug 20, 2009
  1. PraxxtorCruel
    OP

Member PraxxtorCruel GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    When you connect to Nintendo WFC, you go into that room with a computer screen right at the end I click for a battle choose my settings and wait for my friend to talk to me, it then says communicating with blabla. Then it says your friend wants to play with you but thats were it freezes every single time. Were both in the same room near the router to make sure its not that the error code that comes is 84030.

2. Xoo00o0o0o

Member Xoo00o0o0o Xoo00o0o0o is in the house

United States
    Quote from nintendo.com

This particular error is typically caused by a firewall interfering with a successful connection to the Nintendo WFC. Please read the following information.

3. PraxxtorCruel
    OP

United Kingdom
    yes but I can connect to wfc (so can my sister), Ive been to the wifi plaza and connected numerous times to wfc without any problem I only get this problem when I try to battle my friend or sister at my house using my router it just wont allow it. It allows me to battle my sister through the other way were you dont choose the option of having your pokemon temporarily buffed to level 50 or 100. Cant remember which lady in the pokemon centre does it.

4. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Wait, so you and your friend are in the same room and using the same router? Why the hell are you using WFC? Just use the regular DS wireless multiplay, it has all the features of WFC plus more.
    Nintendo WFC is for connecting to people from across the globe. I think the reason it's not working for you is because you and your friend are using the same IP address.

Or it could be a flash card problem, assuming you are using one.

5. PraxxtorCruel
    OP

United Kingdom
    Does the regular ds wireless multiplay have the option of temporarily buffing your pokemon to level 50 or 100? Thanks

6. Nintendude92

Member Nintendude92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    One of you needs to turn off cheats/hacks that you have enabled.