Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Even if they DID ask fan ideas for Metroid 64, would it matter? They couldn't envision the game on it...

It's like, if J.K. Rowling asked her fans to write the last Harry Potter book for her. That would NOOOOOT go over well...

If you want fan made Metroid content, look at www.romhacking.net they have SO MUCH good stuff there you might like. I would recommend the Super Metroid hack "Ice Metal", it's probably the best one in my opinion.
tongue.gif

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Schlupi said:
Even if they DID ask fan ideas for Metroid 64, would it matter? They couldn't envision the game on it...

It's like, if J.K. Rowling asked her fans to write the last Harry Potter book for her. That would NOOOOOT go over well...

If you want fan made Metroid content, look at www.romhacking.net they have SO MUCH good stuff there you might like. I would recommend the Super Metroid hack "Ice Metal", it's probably the best one in my opinion.
tongue.gif

haha ok thats true what you saying
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Yeah, coolness; they picture you posted is ACTUALLY a screenshot from Prime 3: Corruption. That is where a lot of the Dread rumours had started...
Actually Prime 3 showed that after the rumours started around when the DS first came out, Retro said they put that in for fun.

Yoshio did say it existed at one time, I think the guys behind Advance Wars were behind it for the DS at one point. It was supposed to be a sequel to Fusion (which timeline wise is the latest in the actual story). I'd love a new game that wasn't a prequel but obviously it needs to be done RIGHT after the mess that was Other M.

coolness

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hadrian said:
Schlupi said:
Yeah, coolness; they picture you posted is ACTUALLY a screenshot from Prime 3: Corruption. That is where a lot of the Dread rumours had started...
Actually Prime 3 showed that after the rumours started around when the DS first came out, Retro said they put that in for fun.

Yoshio did say it existed at one time, I think the guys behind Advance Wars were behind it for the DS at one point. It was supposed to be a sequel to Fusion (which timeline wise is the latest in the actual story). I'd love a new game that wasn't a prequel but obviously it needs to be done RIGHT after the mess that was Other M.
hmm, so Retro just placed that for the fun, so stupid GBA got 2 metroid games and NDS only 1 and Metroid prime hunters the story was as bad as an old lady sucking on my dick :S

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
hmm, so Retro just placed that for the fun, so stupid GBA got 2 metroid games and NDS only 1 and Metroid prime hunters the story was as bad as an old lady sucking on my dick :S
I dunno never tried it but I'd assume an old lady would be good what with experience and no teeth.

coolness

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hadrian said:
coolness said:
I dunno never tried it but I'd assume an old lady would be good what with experience and no teeth.

hahaha xd old people always smell like coffee
tongue.gif

but still it would be cool if Metroid dread or metroid n64 would be play able

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'cause samus was to hot to have blocky polygonal boobs
the developers had to wait for the gamecube in order to make perfect round tits

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E