Why isn't there a shotgun in CODWaW?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by sa1amandra, Jan 25, 2009.

1. sa1amandra
    OP

sa1amandra Gazzaro Launching!

Aug 27, 2007
    Canada
    Maybe i didn't notice it or maybe i have to unlock it. BUT WHAT KIND OF SHOOTER LACKS THE SHOTGUN????

2. [M]artin

[M]artin .

Nov 7, 2006
    United States
    There are two types of Shotguns in the game, from what I remember (in the 360 version, anyway): the Trench Gun and the Double Barreled Shotgun.

The Trench Gun can be grabbed and used early on in the game (from enemies too, from what I remember). Don't remember if the Double Barreled Shotgun comes into play during the story mode, but I know for a fact that both Shotguns can be used in the online modes, you just need to unlock 'em. [​IMG]

3. sa1amandra
    OP

Aug 27, 2007
    Canada
    you DO know i mean the DS version right?

4. dinofan01

dinofan01 Misses the old days...

Jul 4, 2008
    United States
    Its been done on DS games before and Im sure its in this game. I haven't played that much of the game and Im sure you unlock it eventually. If you cant that is extremely weird.

5. [M]artin

[M]artin .

Nov 7, 2006
    United States
    Ugh, I misread the section as "Wii - Games"...

Sleep is slowly coming for me... [​IMG]

Back on track, however, I was told that there are no Shotguns in Wi-Fi modes... unsure about the single player campaign, however.

6. imz

imz GBAtemp's vigilante

Nov 6, 2007
    Gotham city
    There is a shotgun, but one weapon I never found was a flamethrower, I know it's somewhere in the game because there was a medal for a certain number of kills with the flamethrower

7. Morgawr

Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Dec 18, 2008
    Italy
    I couldn't find the shotgun in the DS game, but I've been killed by a guy with a shotgun in wi-fi mode.. so I don't know, maybe it was a cheat?

8. DSftw

DSftw Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2009
    United States
    I wasn't ever able to even choose a shotgun in Wi-Fi mode so I don't think there is a shotgun.

9. VISHI SO FISHI

VISHI SO FISHI Cricket My love!

Oct 1, 2007
    India
    A kindom far far away!
    There is no shoutgun, but there is a gun that shoots and sounds like a shotgun..and it only fires 1 bullet at a time(not a sniper)//

I have played with it in wifi many times, i dont remember the name of the gun ..

And i got the flamethrower , when you had to clear the enemies from the caves//..

i can tell you this for sure as i have completed all challenges and the game..

And even the diagram fully..

10. sa1amandra
    OP

Aug 27, 2007
    Canada
    Shoots, Sounds, and Reacts like a shotgun. So basically a Shotgun mock...Can you find the name of the gun? and see if you can play with it online?

11. da_head

da_head A dying dream..

Apr 7, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, Canader!
    psh, why do u guys need the shotgun? s'all about no scoping with sniper. it's a shotgun with unlimited range [​IMG]

12. sa1amandra
    OP

Aug 27, 2007
    Canada
    with no aim, can't be used for close combat, can only be good for super long range shots.

13. unknownworlder

unknownworlder GBAtemp Regular

Dec 25, 2008
    United States
    Wow, I can't believe I never noticed that.

I can't even name one fps that doesn't have it.

14. PettingZoo

PettingZoo yesss

Oct 5, 2008
    in the trap
    Metroid Prime Hunters? xD

15. jgu1994

jgu1994 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 23, 2007
    United States
    Earth
    The flamethrower in the game sucked. It was in only one level (to my knowledge). As for shotty, I don't remember one either.

16. davislim

davislim GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2008
    Senegal
    Singapore
    It should be the M1 from what sa1amandra mention

17. Normalboyninja

Normalboyninja Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2009
    Gabon
    Brikama
    Ya I never realized there was no shotgun and i beat the whole game... that really pisses me off now [​IMG]

18. sa1amandra
    OP

Aug 27, 2007
    Canada
    well if you get really obsessed. You can use a sniper as a shotgun, if you know how to aim without using the scope, get close and shoot [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice