Gaming Why isn't there a shotgun in CODWaW?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are two types of Shotguns in the game, from what I remember (in the 360 version, anyway): the Trench Gun and the Double Barreled Shotgun.

The Trench Gun can be grabbed and used early on in the game (from enemies too, from what I remember). Don't remember if the Double Barreled Shotgun comes into play during the story mode, but I know for a fact that both Shotguns can be used in the online modes, you just need to unlock 'em.
wink.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its been done on DS games before and Im sure its in this game. I haven't played that much of the game and Im sure you unlock it eventually. If you cant that is extremely weird.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
you DO know i mean the DS version right?
Ugh, I misread the section as "Wii - Games"...

Sleep is slowly coming for me...
laugh.gif

Back on track, however, I was told that there are no Shotguns in Wi-Fi modes... unsure about the single player campaign, however.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is a shotgun, but one weapon I never found was a flamethrower, I know it's somewhere in the game because there was a medal for a certain number of kills with the flamethrower

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I couldn't find the shotgun in the DS game, but I've been killed by a guy with a shotgun in wi-fi mode.. so I don't know, maybe it was a cheat?

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
There is no shoutgun, but there is a gun that shoots and sounds like a shotgun..and it only fires 1 bullet at a time(not a sniper)//

I have played with it in wifi many times, i dont remember the name of the gun ..

And i got the flamethrower , when you had to clear the enemies from the caves//..

i can tell you this for sure as i have completed all challenges and the game..

And even the diagram fully..

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
VISHI SO FISHI said:
There is no shoutgun, but there is a gun that shoots and sounds like a shotgun..and it only fires 1 bullet at a time(not a sniper)//

I have played with it in wifi many times, i dont remember the name of the gun ..

And i got the flamethrower , when you had to clear the enemies from the caves//..

Shoots, Sounds, and Reacts like a shotgun. So basically a Shotgun mock...Can you find the name of the gun? and see if you can play with it online?

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
da_head said:
psh, why do u guys need the shotgun? s'all about no scoping with sniper. it's a shotgun with unlimited range
biggrin.gif
with no aim, can't be used for close combat, can only be good for super long range shots.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The flamethrower in the game sucked. It was in only one level (to my knowledge). As for shotty, I don't remember one either.

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
sa1amandra said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:

Shoots, Sounds, and Reacts like a shotgun. So basically a Shotgun mock...Can you find the name of the gun? and see if you can play with it online?
It should be the M1 from what sa1amandra mention

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr