Emulation Why isn't no$gba in the 'GBA emulators' sticky?

Ruri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no$gba is most famous for its NDS emulation, of course, but it was a GBA emulator first -- and while it's not as easy to use as VBA, it has one major feature worth getting it for: You can emulate multiple GBAs at once and use this to play multiplayer games splitscreen. Shining Soul 2 is lots of fun like this, say.

Anyway, I thought I'd mention it. It seems odd that it was left out... I'd have asked in that topic, but it's locked for some reason. (Which seems like a bad idea. New GBA emulators do still come out, you know? And it's worth discussing the merits of each.)

BusterAsh316

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just about had no$gba working. I t just could not detect the games that i had put in the main folder for it at all. Can anyone help and give ideas on how to fix this?

Zieg30CT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's with all the necroposting on this thread? Please let it die and quit bringing it up. Whether it is on the sticky or not it doesn't matter. Bringing up an almost year old thread to the front page is annoying and can lead to pushing more important threads onto other pages. Please just don't necropost this thread anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...