Who made Gbatemp?

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh man is there even still anyone here who actually ever saw him except me ?
My Account is not that old but I was even already a member when it still was a Rom site and I remember it pretty well ! Sadly after the first problems started to come up and all Roms were taken down I didn't went here for at least one year and my account was gone and many good people as well.

Now I only see to me unknown nicknames with 1.000+ posts that are here since a few month only and "spammed"\wrote more than I ever could ^^V

Well at least there are some exceptions left like Isaac and Costello and whatever still sad so many left or where kicked out because they didn't like where the temp was heading for

I only have 638 and counting posts (EoF of course) - and I've been here for 5.5 years. I think that's pretty low... XD

There's a bunch of us like that here!

If you stick around though, you'll find some great people here :) I'm surprised I'm back... and I'm here to stay. I've been back for a couple months now and I love it here!

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I only have 638 and counting posts (EoF of course) - and I've been here for 5.5 years. I think that's pretty low... XD

There's a bunch of us like that here!

If you stick around though, you'll find some great people here :) I'm surprised I'm back... and I'm here to stay. I've been back for a couple months now and I love it here!

Lies.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if KiVan ever envisioned the site he would create would be home to whining fanboys.

Good question. I started lurking here in 2002-03, and even registered an account but I can't remember what username I used. Then I dropped out of it for a year or so while I went through some big changes (new kid, new job, new town). Finally came back and registered a new account in 2005. And even by then, everything had changed.

Youkai, I remember.

Reactions: Xarsah16

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality