s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Byronic Hero said:
Just got caught up with it. It's entertaining, I wonder if it'll go for 26+ episodes.
wikipedia says otherwise. It's supposed to be 13 episodes unless there's a sequel to it.

The anime's alright. I'm more into Natsume Yuujinchou San and Baka Test this season.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best anime (and hottest
smileipb2.png
) of the season

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mayo Chiki is ok but it's the multitude of hot female characters that makes the series worth watching. It's a 13 ep series btw and I'm thinking of getting that Subaru figure soon, I was expecting her at first to be flatchested completely but boy she turn out to be a complete sexpot.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Well. In terms of comedy, Mayo Chiki clearly wins for this season i guess. But i would rather watch shows like Kamisama-dolls and Kamisama no memochou over this if i had to choose. And yeah im watching it and enjoying it =) Tiger & Bunny ended though. Now i just have to wait for the next season.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm watching but a few eps behind (Which I managed to do with almost close to everything this season it seems >_< ). I like it, On one hand I'm disappointed to hear it's only going to be 13 eps but at least that's not something else to need to get through...

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
RiderLeangle said:
I'm watching but a few eps behind (Which I managed to do with almost close to everything this season it seems >_< ). I like it, On one hand I'm disappointed to hear it's only going to be 13 eps but at least that's not something else to need to get through...
Spoiler alert! Must have seen the latest episode of mayo chiki for this to not spoil
The kiss sealed the fact that they will be able to do a sequel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-