Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonicstorm
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 152,254
  • Replies Replies 1,573
Status
Not open for further replies.
xD wow we both did sorta the same thingÂ
nyanya.gif

Yeah
tongue.gif
I just remembered that I've seen this guide somewhere before and...
biggrin.gif
 
(Sorry for double post, but people refresh and reply so much in this thread I'm afraid people won't read the edits!)

What does that dumper.rar work with, all the cards i listed or just one?

And dumping doesn't screw up like wifi/trading/battle revolution or something because everyone would be using my copy would it??
 
Well.. if the game is already being sold... the dump ought to be released anytime today.. hopefully it should be out by the time I get home from college..
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HE..i mean.. WE PLAY POKEMON!
 
I'll try the dumper out but I have to leave in like a half an hour so I don't know if I'll be able to figure it out by then.

lol I didnt mean I was already at school today I still have yet to leave for my college classes.

What should I test a dump on to be sure that that its not a bad dump?

Test it on a SLOT 1 card such as R4, M3 or DS-X 'cos they support clean roms.
 
I'll try the dumper out but I have to leave in like a half an hour so I don't know if I'll be able to figure it out by then.

lol I didnt mean I was already at school today I still have yet to leave for my college classes.

What should I test a dump on to be sure that that its not a bad dump?

you can test the dump on any of them, the one you normally use is wat i would do, u just have to patch it like the other roms using ur patcher program
 
I don't think, the trading etc on your game would get hurt, because the wifi code you get is decided bij your wifi connection I think.. not really sure though.. but I think it works that way..
 
(Sorry for double post, but people refresh and reply so much in this thread I'm afraid people won't read the edits!)

What does that dumper.rar work with, all the cards i listed or just one?

And dumping doesn't screw up like wifi/trading/battle revolution or something because everyone would be using my copy would it??

Nope, don't worry, each trainer is assigned an AUTOMATIC ID Nº so it'll be all different.
smile.gif
 
(Sorry for double post, but people refresh and reply so much in this thread I'm afraid people won't read the edits!)

What does that dumper.rar work with, all the cards i listed or just one?

And dumping doesn't screw up like wifi/trading/battle revolution or something because everyone would be using my copy would it??

Dumper.rar is for M3 (mirror for the link on dualscene which doesn't work) Maybe it works with G6 but I dunno.

About wifi , I guess not , because everyone would have different friendcodes anyway.
 
(Sorry for double post, but people refresh and reply so much in this thread I'm afraid people won't read the edits!)

What does that dumper.rar work with, all the cards i listed or just one?

And dumping doesn't screw up like wifi/trading/battle revolution or something because everyone would be using my copy would it??


Dumper.rar is for M3 (mirror for the link on dualscene which doesn't work)

About wifi , I guess not , because everyone would have different friendcodes anyway.

Correct!
lecture.gif
 
eeesh I don't know whether I'll be able to follow that guide fast enough to get it done before I leave guys.... :-/ I'll try my best I suppose

What the heck is an automatic ID #

I don't have a slot 1 card yet...so is it a problem if the rom isnt "clean patched"?

How am I supposed to get pokemans and the passme to work at the same time, is it written in that guide?

The zshare thing didnt take me to a download of the dumper.rar for some reason, it just took me to an advertisement. does anyone have an other link???? I'm doin my best guys, i need the info quick before I leave!

also stop with the PMs!!!!....I didnt realize how many people are salivating for this thing, am I the only one who has it? Where are all the canadians anyway?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted