Garchomp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am looking at buying verbatims (on Amazon Prime) for my 25 discs i need for backups. I am trying to work on a budget and I'm having a little problem. On the 2.4x Verbatims on Amazon but the packs are 3, 10, 20, and 50. Even if i go the route to buy the 20 pack and 10 pack im paying almost as much as the 50 pack of disks. ($45, $50, only $5 difference). But, Amazon has 8x-10x verbatims in a 30 pack for $30. Could i use these Verbatims and burn them at 2.4x and still make the good backups?

Garchomp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks
biggrin.gif
saves me a load of money lol

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
if you wanna save even more money the aone plus gold edition work just fine for me and i'vce never had a bad burn yet

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Anybody have experience with TDK DVD+R 8x. A 15 pack of TDK discs are 10 bucks cheaper then the Verbatims DVD+R 8x at a local store. Don`t want to pay an extra $10 for just a "name" if they both burn nicely.
EDIT....and the RiDATA discs are even cheaper.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need DVD+R DL disc for Xbox 360. Verbatim are recommended due to the quality of their disc. Information on cheap disc (if they burn correctly) tends to go away over time due to cheap dye. Lasers that read cheap disc will tend to stress more. So if you buy cheap disc expect the disc to loose their data overtime and become unreadable. As well as a possible need to replace your xbox laser faster.

Disc are identifiable by their media code.

mocalacace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need DVD+R DL disc for Xbox 360. Verbatim are recommended due to the quality of their disc. Information on cheap disc (if they burn correctly) tends to go away over time due to cheap dye. Lasers that read cheap disc will tend to stress more. So if you buy cheap disc expect the disc to loose their data overtime and become unreadable. As well as a possible need to replace your xbox laser faster.

easy solution

buy cheap media, install games to hard drive, profit!

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

easy solution

buy cheap media, install games to hard drive, profit!
That's assuming you have a big HDD. I can't install any of my games since my HDD is full all the time and I have a 120GB. IMO, cheap media works fine, and you're saving tons of money on games so if the Xbox breaks it's not like it cost a fortune to buy a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol