Hardware Which USB-C Adapter Will Work With The Switch?

skydancer93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for an AC Adapter for the Switch that's modeled like a cell phone adapter so that I can plug the dock in behind my dresser and be able to push it against the wall. The normal Switch adapter is too bulky to do this. I've tried three different adapters and while each one can charge the Switch, none will work with TV mode.

Please help!

DarwinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Reactions: neo019

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The spec's for it seem to patch tv mode capability. But that thing is larger then the original charger. Just buy the one listed by thecyberquake or buy a flat wall extension.

skydancer93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The spec's for it seem to patch tv mode capability. But that thing is larger then the original charger. Just buy the one listed by thecyberquake or buy a flat wall extension.

I did. It should be here tomorrow. 10 feet should be plenty of length. I’m just hoping I don’t get the loose connection as people are complaining about in the review.

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it does seem that if it does not fit right or charge they will replace it.. Its the reason why i only use the real nintendo brand brick or a high end portable charger with usb c cable.. Nice snug fit with high quality.. Hope you get one of the lucky ones..

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it does seem that if it does not fit right or charge they will replace it.. Its the reason why i only use the real nintendo brand brick or a high end portable charger with usb c cable.. Nice snug fit with high quality.. Hope you get one of the lucky ones..
Mine fit too tight with the first plug in, then loosened to perfect fit every time after. I've been using it so I can have my main dock cable managed behind the TV but still be able to pay while charging in bed (even bought a gooseneck holder to play while laying down). It's worked fine and has become my main charger when not playing docked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1