Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GWEndlessDuel, English is my first language. But nevermind that at the moment...

RupeeClock, thanks for sharing information
wink.gif

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The M3 GBA Expansion Pack is also an altenative to the 3in1, and combined with GBA ExpLoader to load the ROMs it'll work with any slot-1 device, not just M3 ones. It also has the advantage of having a real-time-clock, and is the same price as the 3in1 at most stores. It also has the advantage of not having to flash 32MB ROMs to NOR, since it has a full 32MB of PSRAM

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
The M3 GBA Expansion Pack is also an altenative to the 3in1, and combined with GBA ExpLoader to load the ROMs it'll work with any slot-1 device, not just M3 ones. It also has the advantage of having a real-time-clock, and is the same price as the 3in1 at most stores. It also has the advantage of not having to flash 32MB ROMs to NOR, since it has a full 32MB of PSRAM
And if you have a M3 Real it has RTS and CHEATS
EDIT: Also with M3 DSReal it has auto SRAM patch

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Porobu said:
TM2-Megatron said:
And if you have a M3 Real it has RTS and CHEATS

Also true, which is no doubt a plus for people who like those features. I just like playing games without anything like RTS and cheats, though, so it works great for me on my Cyclo. It's a great device, IMO... that real-time-clock really sealed the deal for me, as it's pretty much the only way to play Pokemon properly without going back to something older (and much more expensive) like the M3 Perfect Lite.

Kukuruzko

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
3-in-1 is nothing but headache after you use it a bit and dstwo emulation is not that good.. it's better to buy ez-flash 4 lite or m3 lite for just gba gaming

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DSTwo's emulation sucks at the moment. It has great potential but who knows if that will ever be realized. If you want to play GBA games right now get ht 3in1.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
azntiger said:
The thing i dont like about the 3in1 is that it using a battery to hold its saves :/
So they shoud change the sram to EEPROM, Non Volatile SRAM or FLASH but it could cost more

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone