which phone should I get?

Basic84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The much i5 or the xperia play? i'm looking for a phone that can play games with bottons and good at making phone calls.

Basic84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't really matter to me how old it is as long as it play games good and make good phone calls and my price range is $200.

ineverwipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea it depends what you're able to pay.
If you have the money, the galaxy S4 or galaxy note 3 are powerful and definitely worth the money.

I bought an S4 for 400. Spendy but you get what you pay for

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Much i5 certainly isnt an old device at all. In fact its quite a powerful machine. The only thing i would say about the i5 tho is that it looks ridiculous as a phone. The Xperia Play certainly "looks" more like a phone where as the i5 really is an android console which just makes phone calls. The i5 is miles more powerful as well and will play countless games that the Xperia Play cannot.

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a google Nexus 4.
They're going for about $180~ used on eBay which is a great price considering how good the phone is.
It seems you edited your post, but don't expect to find many phones with physical buttons.

Just get a Google Nexus 4 then save up to buy one of those physical android controllers which cost like $20-30.

Basic84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, what I should've said is how easy is to make phone calls as in do I have to do anything special to make the phone feature work.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By the looks of it, no. You can put it to your head the way you would a normal phone, and it'll work. It might look kinda silly though (since it's almost like putting a game console by your face), but reviews seem to indicate that the buttons won't get in the way when talking.

I really wish the Xperia Play sold better. I own one, and I would've enjoyed a new incarnation of the idea (or at least an upgraded version). But it seems to have failed as badly as the N-gage.

Basic84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone think that google talk app could work on the much i5, also does it feel comfortable using the d-pad on the bottom left side and buttons on the top right side?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game