- It's in perfect condition (no scratches, dents, etc.)
- It's hackable (firmware 5.03 or lower)
- It has the new screen (better than the PSP-2000)
- It has a built-in microphone
- It's in a used condition (plenty of minor scratches, but I can buy a new shell and screen from DealExtreme)
- It's hackable
- It has the PSP-2000 screen (it has the "ghosting" problem, but no scan-lines, like the PSP-3000)
- I can use the Pandora Battery and Magic Memory Stick
- I have some experience hacking
- I know a lot about repairing computers
- I'm new to the PSP scene
- They are both the same price (about $110)
- I'm a little worried about bricking the PSP-3000. How could that happen?
If the PSP-3000 is bricked, how would I un-brick it? Is it trash if that happens?
- If I brick the PSP-2000, I can restore it with the Pandora Battery/Magic Memory Stick, right?
- What can I do on the PSP-2000, that I can't do on the PSP-3000?